Manager, Candidate Experience (Technical Recruiting Coordination) at Coinbase
Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
The Candidate Experience Team is a highly impactful group of managers, leads, and coordinators that leads candidate interactions across the entire company. The CE Team is a strategic and important support partner to the following stakeholders: Talent Strategy & Operations, Recruiting, People Operations, Learning & Development, and all non-technical and technical business functions. We are looking for a results-driven and strategic Manager for our US Technical Candidate Experience Team. This role is responsible for leading, developing, and supporting a team of Technical Recruiting Coordinators, as well as high priority projects to improve operational efficiency, enhance candidate experience and guide change management across the organization. This role will partner closely with Recruiting Managers and Recruiters to ensure they are receiving exceptional support from the Coordination team. The ideal candidate is a proven change agent and who is passionate about designing programs at scale.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Manage the day to day work of a growing team of Technical Recruiting Coordinators.
- Act as a key partner to recruiting leadership and partners across the business to help design and drive efficiency and implement scalable recruiting processes.
- Identify opportunities for operational improvements across scheduling processes to keep Coordinators as effective and efficient as possible while providing exceptional support to Recruiters and ensuring a best in class candidate experience.
- Hire and train new Technical Recruiting Coordinators as needed, and manage expectations and performance for the team.
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics, and report out to the Senior Manager of Global Recruiting Coordination.
- Roll out process/tool changes to Coordination Corps as vendors launch new functionality.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- 5+ years of experience in a Recruiting or Recruiting Coordination function
- 2+ years experience managing at least 10 individual contributors, with the ability to lead, mentor, and support the Technical Recruiting Coordination team
- Demonstrated experience owning/launching Recruiting Programs successfully and implementing process improvements
- Knowledge of recruiting systems and processes
- Excellent relationship management, time management, communication and organizational skills
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact [email protected] coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU, United Kingdom, and California. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.