Our Learning & Organization Development team is growing! We are looking for an L&OD Specialist to join us. This role supports the design, development, and implementation of effective employee training and organizational development strategies, to produce a more efficient and effective workforce.
You must exhibit strong emotional intelligence skills in working with leaders and employees and supporting their needs. You will work to collaborate, facilitate, and build relationships in support of the employee growth experience.
Our team needs someone with experience on large projects or processes, with the ability to navigate problems that are difficult and often complex, a drive to analyze problems of diverse scope and collaboratively determine solutions, and capable of functioning with a high degree of autonomy while expanding influence and meeting objectives that support the teams’ goals.
- Support effective strategic planning methods
- Identify data collection tools, data sources, benchmarks, and performance targets
- Support implementation of organizational effectiveness interventions
- Diagnose potential organizational problem areas
- Expand on training and development systems
- Documentation of policies, procedures, training decks, or other artifacts necessary
- Support the design, modeling, testing, delivery, and evaluation of training and leadership development programs of a technical and sophisticated nature
- Provides support in designing progressive people, cultural, and organizational strategies and solutions that result in engaged employees, highly successful managers and leaders
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to work fluidly between multiple skill sets, including but not limited to organizational development and training
- Ability to design and implement effective training, including the evaluation and research of training options and alternatives
- Ability to perform needs assessments and to analyze areas of strength and weakness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the demonstrated ability to strike the right tone and select the best medium of messaging
- Good knowledge of facilitation methods
- Successful working independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to help leaders determine links between organizational culture, strategic initiatives, and talent
- A self-starter, driven by a standard of excellence
- Commitment to lifelong learning through continual improvement, researching/studying disciplines relevant to this position
- Strong interpersonal capabilities and ability to work cross-functionally with other leaders
- Understand and interpret regulatory requirements, and build training (online and in-person) to communicate those requirements.
- Present facts and recommendations verbally and in writing; plan, design, implement, and conduct training to a diverse level of management and employees
- Coordinate scheduling of training courses and support content design
- 2+ years of experience in learning, organization development, and/or operations management
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience)
Who We Are
We are not your typical consultancy that promises high level strategies, only to provide bloated project delivery teams. We are technologists that work with our customers to solve real business and technical problems using the right solution, not the one that happens to be convenient, familiar, or easy.
We believe that the world needs technology to improve lives and deal with this century’s biggest challenges. We are passionate about helping our clients be part of that transformation.
At Levvel, an Endava company, you'll work alongside other hardworking Consultants on a variety of projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to the earliest startups. We help companies deliver features into production at a faster pace by using modern techniques and technologies. We are looking for people who want to build incredible technical skills while also being exposed to all aspects of business.
Levvel, an Endava company, is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We seek to recruit and develop diverse talent at varying levels of experience, from early career to experienced specialists. We engage and retain talent through an inclusive culture that values the perspectives and contributions of all team members.
We also provide great benefits, including:
401k with a company match program
4 weeks vacation
10 Paid Holidays
Health, dental, vision
More Information on Levvel
Levvel operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Charlotte, NC, Atlanta, GA, Raleigh, NC, New York, NY and San Francisco, CA. Levvel was founded in 2013. It has 221 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 25 open jobs at Levvel, click here.
Read Full Job Description