What we’re building and why we’re building it.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years, we’ve grown from 0 to 11M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years we will become a global platform that completely transforms how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps.
Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. -- Brands need to understand what people are doing, and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior that will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
We’re looking for a Learning & Development Leader to join our team! The L&D Leader thinks strategically and approaches problems with a lens to the entire organization. This role will lead initiatives in training and development across the company. The ideal candidate understands business needs that correlate to learning and skill gaps in the workforce; you’re aware of the different ways that team and individual performance impacts results, and in turn how employee growth and development impacts performance. You can match learning styles to various methods of delivery - from experiential to coaching/mentoring to classroom. This role will report directly to the Chief People Officer.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Select and implement training, coaching and instructional programs for various situations
- Improve productivity of employees through sharing and executing training programs and determining best practices
- Train and coach managers and supervisors as needed to ensure individual teams are set up for success
- Plan, organize, and facilitate employee development and training events
- Develop and maintain Fetch’s internal documentation for updated and easy access to training resources and protocols for employees
- Conduct follow-up studies of completed trainings to measure results and plan for future trainings
- continuously innovate and ideate in best options for skills development and support employee preferences and needs
- Exemplifies the Fetch culture of collaboration and respect in a fast-paced environment
We know we’re both succeeding when:
- Employees know where to go to find information on trainings and learning resources
- Managers are empowered to train and inform their teams, and know where to find information when they don’t have it
- We develop internal benchmarks to track our learning and development progress
- Trainings and educational opportunities are completed in a timely manner by all staff
The ideal candidate has:
- A strategic and resilient mindset
- Excellent execution ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development initiatives
- A patient and collaborative approach to the task at hand