At Level, we believe using your benefits should be as easy as buying a cup of coffee. We’re unlocking the full value of compensation by rebuilding benefits as a simple payments experience — fast, flexible, and transparent. Our mission is to empower people to build better financial futures, and we’re accomplishing that by transforming the status quo of benefits.
Level is a B2B2C fintech company comprised of a diverse team from industry-leading companies like Square, Oscar, Google, Uber, and Airbnb. Together, we’re creating a new payments tech stack to help employers offer more accessible and personalized benefits for their teams — and this is just the beginning.
At Level, collaboration is our superpower. By leveraging each other’s strengths and curiosity, we’ve been able to build a best-in-class product, culture, and business. Plus, our employee benefits are so awesome that we let our customers buy them too.
About Level Recruiting
Reporting in the Head of Talent, this role will be the latest addition on our Recruiting Team. Our team make-up consists of Technical Recruiters, Business Recruiters, and Recruiting Operations as an additional arm to support recruiting initiatives, processes, and systems. Level's Recruiting Team has a robust hiring plan for the rest of this year and next, and as we're building our rockstar team, we're also keen on having fun while meeting our goals.What You'll Do:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches; creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role
- Develop and execute fully comprehensive sourcing plans, analyzing requirements to determine target profile needs and matches
- Coordinate closely with recruiting team members to innovate our research strategy for talent pooling, market mapping, and competitor analysis
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with client groups, and with the recruiting teams, that will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Leadership team)
- Drive the offer process - including extending offers, negotiations, closing candidates, and generating offer letters.
- Actively engage in diversity and inclusion hiring strategies
- Demonstrates data integrity and ability to understand data to help influence hiring decisions
Who You Are:
- 8+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Experience with sourcing, engaging, and activating passive candidates
- Proven experience in closing leadership candidates and influencing stakeholders.
- Experience with candidate care and balancing process with candidate experience
- Knowledge of recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting techniques, and software collaboration tools
- Experience creating and fostering partnerships with internal leadership and executive teams
- Experience working with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Experience influencing and driving toward results
- Experience planning and facilitating interviewer training for a diverse pool of interviewers
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Remote first, with an office in NYC as an option to come in
- 100% paid medical for you and 80% for your dependents, 100% covered dental and vision through Level for you and your dependents
- Flexible paid time off: take the time you need when you need it! Plus, get up to 10 days of paid sick leave per year
- Fully paid parental leave: up to 14 weeks for primary and 8 weeks for secondary caregivers
- Food, wellness, and office funds via our own Level product
- Quarterly company sponsored events
- Internal learning and development programs
- Have the chance to work at a leading innovator and trailblazer in the world of benefits and payment
Level is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all. Please apply to this role if you feel you are a good fit, regardless of your race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other perceived limiting factor. We welcome applicants from all walks of life.
E-Verify Program Participant: Level participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. based applicants and employees only). Please click below to learn more about the E-Verify program:
- E-Verify Notice (bilingual)
- Right to Work Notice (English) / (Spanish)