At Big Health, our purpose is to help millions back to good mental health. We do this through our digital therapeutics: Daylight™ for worry and anxiety, and Sleepio™ for poor sleep. These fully automated cognitive-behavioral programs are as scalable and clinically validated as drugs. Our software combines the intimacy of the human voice, engaging animation, and clinically rigorous techniques to engage people anytime and anywhere and ultimately help them overcome their mental health issues.
Great companies start with great recruiting, and we’re building our Talent Team to support our growth from 150 to 300 employees in 2022.
As a Lead Sourcer on our team, you'll partner with senior leaders and anchor recruiters to build core sourcing strategies and processes to deliver top Engineering & Technical talent. This is an exciting opportunity to help shape the strategic direction of the company and our teams. At Big Health, people are our most important resource, and we take pride in the incredible team we’ve built so far. Recruiting is a highly prioritized and respected function across the business, making this a unique opportunity to own the pipeline-building strategy and work hand in hand with hiring managers & recruiters to contribute to the rapid expansion of a leading digital therapeutics company.
With innovative and in-demand products and a long-lasting commitment to increasing mental health equity, there is an exciting story to tell about joining our company today. If you enjoy getting creative about finding fantastic talent and guiding them through a world class hiring experience, this is the role for you.
What you bring to the table is a rock-solid background in sourcing and engaging top passive talent. You have a natural ability to connect with people of all backgrounds through various messaging techniques and a passion for building lasting relationships with candidates and diverse hiring teams alike.
Big Health is a remote-first company - we are headquartered in San Francisco and have a distributed team across the US and the UK. This role can be based anywhere in the US. Join us!
To learn more about working at Big Health, please go to Built In and Glassdoor.
What you'll do:
- Create and implement effective sourcing strategies for a diverse slate of technical roles, with a focus on software engineers, Engineering Managers, and Product Managers
- Manage passive talent engagement, from finding talent and conducting outreach, to coordinating and conducting initial interviews, to developing longer play talent nurturing strategies for evergreen roles
- Partner with and serve as a trusted thought partner to anchor recruiters, hiring teams and hiring managers to build a robust pipeline of quality talent through multiple sourcing channels
- Build a solid and diverse candidate pipeline to support our equity & inclusion priorities
- Continually measure the success of our recruiting and hiring processes by regularly tracking, analyzing, and sharing pipeline and performance data with appropriate talent team members and hiring managers
What you bring:
- Core Sourcing Skill Set - you have at least 1 full year of experience sourcing technical talent either in-house or at an agency; you’ve built solid & diverse candidate pipelines for senior talent through creative & innovative sourcing strategies and multiple sourcing channels, such as LinkedIn, Entelo, Gem, etc.
- Relationship Management - you have experience working cross-functionally with anchor recruiters & hiring managers at the senior and executive levels, and you’re able to influence stakeholders and candidates throughout the hiring process while delivering a top-notch candidate experience
- Strategic & Data-Driven - you’re no stranger to using business acumen and data to set expectations with hiring teams, inform and influence decisions, and take ownership of your book of business
- Execution Excellence - you demonstrate a strong attention to detail, and when you do something, you do it the right way; you care about the means as much as the end, and your team can always rely on you to be organized and thorough
- Fluid & Flexible - you see the big picture and you can shift priorities on a dime to help the company adapt to changing needs; you learn new skills quickly and you don’t take yourself too seriously
Life at Big Health:
- Be part of a team that includes clinical psychologists, software engineers, business leaders and even a former professional magician [shh… it’s a secret]
- Surround yourself with the smartest, most enthusiastic and dedicated people you’ll ever meet, but who listen well, learn from their mistakes and when things go wrong, generously pull together to help each other out
- Check out our values - they’re a living, breathing part of our culture
- Enjoy benefits including a generous vacation policy, professional development fund, flexible working locations and more
- Competitive salary packages including stock options
Because we are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect.
Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Big Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with Form I-9 information from all new employees to confirm that they are authorized to work in the U.S. Big Health does not use E-Verify to pre-screen applicants.
Read Full Job Description