Lead, Implementation (Time/Labor) at Paylocity
Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The Implementation Team Lead will provide leadership, coaching, training, and mentoring to Time and Labor Implementation Consultants to ensure all critical aspects of implementation issues are met and resolved appropriately. The Team Lead will provide feedback to the Consultants on areas of improvement and identify areas of success. Must have a complete understanding of Paylocity's implementation standards, policies, and procedures and be willing to respond to new client issues in a prompt, accurate and courteous manner. The Team Lead will be instrumental in assisting the Implementation Managers by providing feedback on staff performance, client issues, actions to be taken to improve the department and maintain implementation success. The Team Lead must be able to identify and effectively communicate areas of training improvements and common performance deficits as well as offer praise and positive promotion of a job well done.
Reports To: Manager, Implementation
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Supervise operations for their designated team
- Supervise the work of their assigned group on a day-to-day basis, which may include delegation of work assignments to various team members
- Provide training and assist with coaching and development of new and existing team members
- Facilitate communication through regularly occurring meetings, 1:1s, or team huddles
- Provide input and recommendations to managers in the areas of performance management, promotional opportunities, employee terminations and, performance issues which are generally followed by the manager
- Develop and collaborate with management on best practices and ways to improve the team's performance
- Handle escalated client/departmental issues and deciding what, if anything, to do or offer to achieve resolution
- Assist in training new Consultants: act as primary contact for new hires and make recommendations for supplemental training for all team members
- Act as a technical resource, answer inquiries as needed
- Assist in answering client overflow calls
- Update internal training documentation as necessary
- Technical support resource for team
- Mentor/coach peers as needed
- All other duties as assigned
- Minimum two years experience in a Time and Labor Implementation role required
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- CPP or SHRM certification preferred
- Proficiency in MS office - Our products are based upon Access and SQL databases. Knowledge of these will help you during electronic data conversions
- Multi-tasking - We work in a matrix environment meaning that you will be working with more than one consultant in different project phases (i.e., start-up, configuration, production). The ability to multi-task is essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in problem-solving/analytical ability
- Expert project management skills
- Adaptable and able to manage change successfully
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $63,425 - $ 88,653/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position is eligible for an annual bonus and restricted stock unit grant based on individual performance in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.