Internal Communications Manager at Robinhood (New York City, NY)
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!About the role
Robinhood is looking to hire an additional Internal Communications Manager to support its growing communications team and thriving employee community. This person will partner with business leaders and cross-functional teams to craft and own company announcements and foster an engaged, informed, and aligned workforce. The ideal candidate has excellent writing and editing skills, good business judgment, and experience managing strategic communications and employee engagement in a fast-moving environment.Your day-to-day will involve:
- Writing and editing internal announcements and leadership messages
- Coordinating and managing company-wide changes and news
- Coaching and preparing speakers for internal programs
- Managing internal information and collaboration tools
- Supporting employee groups and company leaders to better engage employees
- Managing projects and calendars across internal communications
- Supporting communications content and planning during complex, ambiguous, and fast-moving situations
- 5+ years of experience in communications, employee experience, program management, or similar area of expertise
- Exceptional writing, editing, and presentation skills
- Experience building relationships with diverse stakeholders and company leaders
- Experience managing programs, events, and organizational changes
- Eagerness and aptitude to learn and explain broad subject matter quickly
- Expertise with information and collaboration apps
- Track record of cultivating community in work, school, or volunteer settings
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).