What We’re Looking For:
2U is a global, US based company with a local office situated in Byron Bay. We provide 6 month bootcamp courses spanning Data Analytics, Web Development, UX/UI, FinTech and Cybersecurity. These courses are delivered through our university partners in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Adelaide. 2U is one of the fastest growing tech education providers globally, offering an alternative way to study outside of a traditional learning landscape for working professionals looking to expand their skill set.
What you’ll do
The internal Full Cycle Recruiter owns the talent acquisition process of strategic sourcing for tech professionals with a natural aptitude for sharing knowledge and converting them into teachers. You’ll build strong relationships with candidates in our talent pool and take a consultative approach in finding the right fit for each cohort. You’ll be liaising with internal stakeholders to deliver a high caliber of candidates to meet both the university partner and 2U’s’s standards. You’ll drive engagement of passive candidates, facilitate pipeline progression, and successfully manage the final steps to land the preferred candidate, including offer extension and negotiation.
In addition, you'll participate in product launch initiatives or special projects that focus on delivering improvements in the department’s processes, tools, and technology to support the work.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Conducting initial phone interviews, facilitating the talent evaluation process, and managing the candidate relationship and offer process.
- Strategically sourcing for talent in the market and reaching out to passive candidates.
- Continuous improvement against core recruiting and hiring metrics such as candidate response rates, sourcing efficiency, hiring lead time, time to fill, candidate conversion rates, etc
- Participate in workforce planning for current and future talent needs.
- Develop and implement local market talent engagement strategies.
- Develop and implement referral generation strategies, leveraging existing instructional team members, university resources, corporate partnerships, industry relationships, etc.
- Maintain industry and market awareness in terms of hiring/salary trends, competitive insight and challenges.
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- 1-2 years recruitment experience preferred, however transferrable skills will be considered.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment managing a high number of requisitions.
- Self-starter, fast learner, who has the ability to speak the language of the tech industry.
- Adaptable, flexible, and able to pivot when the business priorities shift.
- Nice to have: proficiency with Google Suites tools, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and CRM platforms such as Salesforce and Greenhouse.
- Nice to have: proficiency with recruiting platforms such as LinkedIn Recruiter and Seek
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Boot Camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital era—and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needs—developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Benefits & Culture
You’ll hear all about the tangible impact of bootcamp programs and success stories of students reaching their goals. Whether that is shifting out of their current career into their first role in the tech industry, or gaining more tools under their belt to grow in their current job, you’ll see firsthand how this role will change lives and create opportunities. On top of this, you’ll be working in a tight knit, supportive team across Australia and the US, who value the connections they build with colleagues and our students alike. Your role will be remote or split between WFH and the Byron office, which has cafes, boutique stores, table tennis and a pool.
To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits and pay.