Human Resources Specialist at Chewy (Dallas, TX)
Chewy is currently recruiting for Human Resource Specialists at our fulfillment center. You will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience to support the fast-paced operations of our dynamic fulfillment center environment. Additionally, you will develop new and valuable skills and experience in growing world of e-commerce fulfillment operations.
What you'll do:
- Performs various duties necessary for the overall Time and Attendance (T&A) system configuration, administration and maintenance.
- Oversees and maintains the T&A system for all setups, reporting, auditing and functionality for employees, managers, agency and contract staff.
- Collaborates Chewy’s payroll team on system upgrades, testing and enhancements. Performs a variety of duties necessary for the overall processing on the Payroll system for Chewy.
- Respond to employee and management questions and concerns regarding paychecks, time reporting and pay policies.
What you'll need:
- Minimum four years of experience supporting an automated T&A system and payroll operations required
- Experience with set-up and maintenance, ad-hoc reporting and supporting IT and HR Upgrade Implementation Teams
- Knowledge of and experience with E.E.O., Wage and Hour, and other state and federal regulations in relation to the payroll process
- Kronos T & A systems experience strongly preferred
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the application process or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please contact [email protected]
If you have a question regarding your application, please contact [email protected]
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.