Do you want to work for a world-leading manufacturer who strives to build a better future through sustainability and innovation? Are you looking for a new challenge in a stable, fast-growing sector?
Join us, and build your career by helping us build the future.
We are a global leader in sustainable products with more than 21,000 team members worldwide. From infinitely recyclable aluminum cans, cups, and aerosol bottles, to aerospace solutions that enable our customers to have a deeper understanding of our planet and the universe. We produce all these incredible things with one unique purpose: crafting a better community, a better society, a better world.
Moreover, each of us has a deep commitment to diversity and inclusion which is the foundation of our culture of belonging. And everyone at Ball is an everyday champion, making a difference by doing what we love.
We lead with our heads and our hearts and combine innovative thinking with a spirit of resiliency that keeps us moving forward in a relentless pursuit of new ways to make life, and the world, better. Whether we’re developing packaging that’s infinitely recyclable or aerospace innovations. Because what we create may change, but what we will always make is a difference.
Primary purpose of the position:
As a member of the BPNCA Strategic HR team, the Human Resources Operations Analyst will support strategic HR initiatives in the areas of Talent Development, Learning, Employee Engagement, and Workforce Analytics. In addition, the HR Operations Analyst will serve as the people data expert for the Region, providing advanced reporting and strategic insight into the Region’s workforce.
Essential Responsible Areas:
- Learning and Development
- Coordinates leadership development processes for regional Beverage Packing Division
- Coordinates nominations for coaching and leadership development
- Coordinates nomination process for leadership programs (Activate, Accelerate)
- Regional coordination of key HR processes (Talent and Succession, Learning and Development, etc)
- Analyze workforce trends to ensure that Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) goals are met.
- Work with leadership to identify staffing areas of concern and recommending appropriate actions.
- Respond to time-sensitive requests for analysis of people data, adhering to security access constraints.
- Partner with COE to design employee metrics reporting, identify key trends behind people data.
- Collaborate with members of HR to identify and implement data analytics solutions, including enhanced reporting and process improvements.
- Partner with COE in the creation and maintenance of HR dashboards and related tools.
- Partner with HR PSO team members to ensure data integrity and the efficient collection of employee information to support the Region’s workforce initiatives.
- Provide administrative support for SHRBP - prepare reports and presentations
- Collate local information to build regional maps (for processes, key projects, corporate initiatives, etc)
- Provides ad-hoc support in key regional projects (apprentices, wellbeing, return to offices)
- Region Specific Responsible Areas: ( Describe the key specific responsibilities)
Position Requirement & competencies:
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in HR with focus on HR data analysis
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Expert MS Excel skills including formulas, pivot tables, data modeling, and data visualization
- Strong project management and problem solving skills with ability to work cross-functionally and meet deadlines
- Hands-on experience with creating data visualizations and dashboards; experience with one or more BI platforms (e.g., Tablaeau, PowerBI, etc.) or HRIS analytics modules preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to audit information for accuracy and completion
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to translate business requests into technical requirements
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Confident user of MS suite and SAP SF.
- HR policy and process knowledge
Compensation & Benefits
- Hiring Salary Range: $ 60,000 - 90,000 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Job Grade: 9
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, Go to our career site and click "Total Rewards" to learn more.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans