Human Resources Manager at 97th Floor (Provo, UT)
| Provo, UT
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:49 p.m. (CST) on Monday, August 15, 2022
97th Floor is an award-winning, industry-leading digital marketing agency working with clients all over the world from startup to enterprise level. We value intentionality, trustworthiness, and creativity as we run marketing campaigns of all kinds for some of the biggest companies in the world including AT&T, Oatly, eos, Zoom and more. Most of all, we are dedicated to elevating people and brands we believe in.
Elevating people and brands we believe in. That’s the ethos that drives everything we do at 97th Floor; and it starts with our employees. We believe that, if we empower employees to work and live the best way they know how, great work will naturally flourish. That means we are always looking for employees who are passionate about marketing and driven to succeed — together. Our mission statement is reflected in all of the work that we do, as well as the benefits we provide. We are an LGBTQ+ friendly company and have found that the best work comes out of elevating — rather than competing with — each other. That has resulted in a company that is filled with people who care about each other and care about the work that they do. Something that is reflected in both our culture and our results.
With how quickly we are growing, we are looking for a skilled Human Resources Manager. We already have a competitive benefits and compensation package, but we are always searching for the next great thing.
The Human Resources Manager, you will be responsible for leading all aspects of Human Resources including recruiting/retention, benefits, hiring/onboarding, performance management, compliance, training and development, and all other HR strategy and operations. This position will be responsible for the overall administration, coordination, and operation of HR functions that support the success of the organization and its strategic objectives.
- Review existing HR strategies and decide what best aligns with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive work environment
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources function and ensure policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance. Studies legislations, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends
- Provide advice and recommendations for resolution of daily issue
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings
- Assists with employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations
- Maintains payroll
- Manage scheduling of internal and external meetings, travel arrangements, monthly expenses.
- Assist in logistics and setup of team off-sites and other team-building events, as well as planning for leadership offsites.
- Take on more responsibilities as assigned.
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
More Information on 97th Floor
97th Floor operates in the Marketing Tech industry. The company is located in Lehi, UT and San Francisco, CA. 97th Floor was founded in 2005. It has 92 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and 401(K). To see all 7 open jobs at 97th Floor, click here.
Read Full Job Description