Human Resources Generalist at Chewy (Miami, FL)
In the HR Generalist role in Hollywood, FL you will be the primary support role on Chewy’s Customer Service HR Business Partner team, which serves as the strategic HR Partner to some of the largest, fastest growing, and most dynamic teams in e-commerce today. You’ll be working on everything including: strategic and tactical work on various projects and initiatives, serving as a listening mechanism for team members across your business units, synthesizing and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data, and executing localized HR processes. The ideal candidate has a versatile skillset which can be flexed in a variety of areas across HR, is a self-starter, understands what customer service really means from an HR perspective, and can balance a fast-paced and sometimes heavy workload.
What You'll Do:
- Review and analyze data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and team member experience
- Conduct various types of interviews/focus groups (exit, stay, new hires, etc.); Synthesize information and provide feedback
- Serve as a project manager for various initiatives and/or serve as a strategic and tactical support role
- Help drive engagement initiatives and team member experience
- Partner across Customer Service sites to drive processes and results; Drive ongoing process improvements
- Execute localized HR processes such as Workday transactions, Leaves of Absences, Sick Time, and I-9 Compliance
- Generate various types of correspondence
- Support and actively engage in any other HRBP team tasks and initiatives as needed
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of HR or relevant business experience
- Experience working with an HR Information System (e.g. Workday)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills; High quality document and report preparation
- Strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and intuitive sense of business acumen
- Strong self-initiative and prioritizing abilities; Comfort with ambiguity and change
- Ability to execute tasks with attention to detail, reliability, and a relatively quick pace
- Ability to interface and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
Why Chewy Customer Service?
It's not just about us. It is also about what you get. That's why in Chewy Customer Service, you are empowered to become your best.
- YOU BELONG: Chewy is a place where you can be your authentic self. Our pet parents and partners are from everywhere--different places and different walks of life. It is what makes them unique. Likewise, Chewtopians are empowered to bring their perspectives to deliver on our mission!
- YOU CAN GROW: Our culture is for those who thrive on delivering results and becoming your best – no matter your role or location.
- YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE: You are encouraged to be curious, ask questions, bring ideas forward, and act like an owner in everything that you do.
- YOU WILL GET SUPPORT: When you join Chewy Customer Service, you will have ongoing training and development, resources, and opportunities to become your best.
- YOU WILL GET REWARDED: Chewy has you covered when it comes to competitive wages, medical & dental insurance, 401k, and happy hour. Of course, the biggest perk is the ability to work together with other smart, driven, and passionate Chewtopians who are making an impact each day.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]