Human Resources Coordinator at LiveAuctioneers (Provo, UT)
| Provo, UT
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:00 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, February 16, 2022
LiveAuctioneers is the leading online marketplace for one-of-a-kind items, rare collectibles and coveted goods. Our ever-changing online catalogues have included everything from Banksy prints and first-edition Harry Potter books to Garth Brooks' tour bus and rare Hermès Birkin bags. Last year, LiveAuctioneers processed $7.4 billion in bids, connecting millions of the world's most knowledgeable collectors with 7,000+ vetted, professional sellers of extraordinary, previously owned items.
Founded in 2002, LiveAuctioneers is a technology innovator in resale marketplaces and was the first to introduce mobile bidding, video-streamed auctions, ratings and reviews, and more, to the online-auction industry. In its continuing role as a pioneer in the buying and selling of exceptional items, LiveAuctioneers is now developing FinTech and SaaS solutions that empower small auction business owners to be influencers in the “passion economy” and build a loyal following. You have an opportunity to join a company led by a management team who had a hand in taking market-leading companies like Google, Seamless, GrubHub and 1stdibs from niche websites to household names.
A dedicated Human Resources function is relatively new to LiveAuctioneers. As such, the department is currently a nimble team of two! This role will be instrumental to the continued successful development of the company’s policies, processes, as well as overall growth in Salt Lake City.
You will work with and report directly to the Head of Human Resources, assisting with all aspects of the employee life cycle, from onboarding to team building, benefits, offboarding, and more! The Human Coordinator Coordinator will have significant responsibility for helping to onboard new hires, host team building events and activities, as well as upkeep all of our employee records.
Someone who is able to follow directions accurately and without hesitation, as well as take initiative and work independently, when needed, will thrive in this role. You should be organized, energetic, curious, driven, personable, detail-oriented, reliable, and flexible, with an all-hands-on deck, no task too small attitude. If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in Human Resources, this Lehi-based position is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience!
- be responsible for the overall office management and wellbeing.
- work with a diverse range of individuals - and put employee requirements and needs first.
- be responsible for onboarding new hires: including running background checks, coordinating all communication prior to their first day, providing education on company policies and answering related questions, and ensuring that all necessary paperwork is properly filled out and submitted.
- coordinate new hires set up with our IT team, including desks, laptops, software, and logins, etc.
- create, manage, and maintain employee files.
- support the Head of Human Resources in educating employees on and enforcing company policies and answering employee requests and questions.
- plan company events.
- be a culture ambassador, ensuring the organization's mission, vision, and values translate effectively to all employees.
- work with the Head of Human Resources to solve any employee relation issues that surface or are brought to your attention.
- assist with administrative duties, scheduling, and other related projects and tasks, as needed.
- an interest or some experience working in Human Resources.
- great attention-to-detail, as well as problem-solving and organizational skills.
- a positive, "can do" attitude.
- strong verbal and written communication skills, with an excellent ability to listen.
- professional integrity and sense of responsibility and accountability.
- strong interpersonal skills and sensitivity dealing with confidential information.
- experience managing multiple priorities with competing deadlines.
- the ability to quickly learn programs and procedures.
- extensive computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suites.
LiveAuctioneers is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, beliefs, and backgrounds, and recognize that people come with a wealth of knowledge and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying.
Equal employment opportunities (EEO) are provided to all LiveAuctioneers employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Diversity of experience and skills, combined with passion, is key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require any accommodations during the interview process.
More Information on LiveAuctioneers
LiveAuctioneers operates in the Other industry. The company is located in New York, NY. LiveAuctioneers was founded in 2002. It has 83 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K), Paid Holidays, Company Outings. To see all 8 open jobs at LiveAuctioneers, click here.
Read Full Job Description