Human Resources Coordinator at Spectrum (San Diego, CA)
Are you a strong problem solver and decision maker? Do you have a strong understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures? If you value building relationships with credibility and confidentiality, our HR Team would love to meet you.
Spectrum keeps more than 32 million customers connected across our 41-state footprint by offering state-of-the-art products and services including Spectrum Internet®, TV, mobile, and voice. Our Human Resource team plays the integral role of keeping our employees happy, growing, protected, and insured. We understand the importance and value each employee has in making Spectrum successful, so we drive and improve the dedicated resources and programs that serve our people.
BE PART OF THE CONNECTION
As an HR Coordinator, you'll assist with the day-to-day coordination of Human Resources processes, programs and initiatives including but not limited to, recruiting support, scheduling of new hire orientation and continued training, benefit administration, entering of employee data and employment changes into the company's HRIS system, maintaining employees records in the Company's Records Management System and work closely with ESC and Environment Health and Safety on leave of absence requests. It's a career that develops as you do, with opportunities to grow.
WHAT OUR HR COORDINATORS ENJOY MOST
- Managing sensitive and confidential information
- Maintaining records and files in accordance with state and federal laws
- Processing Human Resources paperwork in a timely manner
- Conducting new employee orientation and assist with on-boarding process
- Support daily recrutiment functions, as required
- Respond to and route employee questions and concerns
- Assisting with the appropriate routing of employee relation issues
- Supporting employee recognition activities
- Contributing to and maintain accurate HRIS data
- Generating and preparing identified HR reports as required
- Assisting HR Leaders with the administration of leaves of absence and Workers' Compensation
As you focus on executing and monitoring one or more HR related processes, your goal is to provide excellent service with confidentiality and an appropriate sense of urgency. With over 600 employees in our San Diego Call Center, your work is essential to empowering, developing, and safeguarding our people and their careers. If you value relationships, a career on our HR team is the place for you.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO SPECTRUM
- Experience: Human resources support experience 1+ year(s). Administrative experience 1+ year(s)
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent. Post High School training in Human Resources or related field or equivalent work experience
- Technical skills: Working knowledge of HRMS database systems. Knowledge of local, state and federal laws regarding Employment
- Skills: Strong analytical, communication and problem solving skills
- Abilities: Ability to read, write, speak and understand English. Can maintain confidentiality of information. Can communicate in a clear concise manner. Can effectively multi task. Attention to detail and accuracy. Can work under very limited supervision. Can prioritize and organize effectively. Can use personal computer and strong knowledge of software applications including but not limited to MS Office
- Office environment: 100% Onsite position
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources preferred
SPECTRUM CONNECTS YOU TO MORE
- Dynamic Growth: The growth of our industry and evolving technology powers our employees' careers as they move up or around the company
- Supportive Teams: Who you are matters here. And, we aim to foster an inclusive workplace where every person is empowered to bring their best ideas
- Learning Culture: With a dedicated focus on training and development, employees can have confidence that day one is truly just the beginning of a dynamic career
- Total Rewards:
Apply now, connect a friend to this opportunity or !
HGN110 2023-22217 2023
Here, employees don't just have jobs, they build careers. That's why we believe in offering a comprehensive package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
A qualified applicant's criminal history, if any, will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.
The pay for this position has a salary range of
$20.40 to $43.30. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonuses.
Get to Know Us Charter Communications is known in the United States by our Spectrum brands, including: Spectrum Internet®, TV, Mobile and Voice, Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach. When you join us, you're joining a strong community of more than 101,000 individuals working together to serve more than 32 million customers in 41 states and keep them connected to what matters most.
Who You Are Matters Here We're committed to growing a workforce that reflects our communities, and providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement. EOE, including disability/vets.