Human Resources Coordinator II at PetIQ
| Boise, ID
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:05 p.m. (CST) on Monday, November 15, 2021
PetIQ provides convenient and affordable pet health and wellness products and veterinary services to pets and their families through retail and ecommerce channels across the country. We are advocates for pet parents, because we believe that all pet parents should be able to provide necessary care that enhances the lives of their pets.
Why join the PetIQ Team?
· Great company culture
· Company is in growth mode, come be a part of our exciting growth
Full time employee benefits include:
· Medical, Dental, Vision
· Flex Spending Account
· Company Paid Life Insurance
· 401(k) with Company Match
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Paid Holidays and PTO
· Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
Come join our PetIQ HR team! As an essential part of the Human Resources team, you will be responsible for managing the background check and employment verification process and will partner with managers to onboard all new employees. In this role, you will be responsible for HRIS data entry including new hires, status changes and terminations. You will also maintain employee records, both online and paper, and do basic report writing and reporting. Additionally, as a Coordinator II, you will field basic Human Resources questions from employees and other duties/projects supporting the HR department.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Minimum of 1 year of HR administrative experience
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Proficient
- Outlook/Gmail Proficient
- Experience with database software (see preferred)
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Associate’s Degree with emphasis in Human Resources Management preferred
- ADP WorkforceNow system and onboarding experience highly preferred
- HRIS Software
- SHRM-CP or PHR preferred but not required
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 10 lbs.
PetIQ is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
More Information on PetIQ
PetIQ operates in the Consumer Web industry. The company is located in Eagle, ID, Plano, TX, Springville, UT and Daytona Beach, FL. PetIQ was founded in 2021. It has 324 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 13 open jobs at PetIQ, click here.
Read Full Job Description