Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
Reporting to the Senior HRBP, the HR Business Partner will strategically coach and consult with the Sales teams to deliver effective solutions to meet business needs. This individual will be responsible for the effective deployment of HR programs/policies/practices and serve as an employee advocate. The HR Business Partner will work directly with leadership regarding, performance decisions/actions, retention and engagement, employee communication, diversity, and various other HR programs in support of achieving business goals.
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Reports To: Senior HRBP
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide HR functional expertise on business strategies, as well as sound business expertise, to managers and teams.
- Assist with the strategic workforce plans that are aligned with business strategies and objectives and apply diagnosis skills and core metrics to guide in the shaping of appropriate and innovative HR solutions.
- Lead development & succession planning efforts to develop world-class product development talent.
- Analyze employee data to create valuable insights & recommendations that improve the employee experience.
- Execute people initiatives that accelerate change: master the art of deploying, and facilitating high-impact, laser-focused initiatives that realize clear value.
- Serve as Change Management support and deploy effective change management strategies
- Deliver coaching and insights that grow the leader effectiveness
- Orchestrate cross-functional alignment with the HR ecosystem: Talent Acquisition, OD, Learning & Development, Compensation, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, HR, Behavioral Sciences, or related field
- 5+ years of experience across HR Generalist and Specialist areas and 1+ years supporting one or more executives (at the top 3 levels of an organization)
- Demonstrable experience developing partnerships with business leaders, particularly in helping them manage significant organizational change during periods of realignment and growth
- Experience partnering with Org Design/Org Effectiveness, Talent Management, Employee Relations, Recruiting, and Total Rewards
- Possess resilience, consultative style, & ability to articulate complex ideas into simple terms
- Well-developed industry knowledge, market insight, and proven enterprise thinking
- A progressive approach to HR practices
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $62,504 - $86,301/year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position is eligible for an annual bonus and restricted stock unit grant based on individual performance in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of the work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.