Human Resources Business Partner at Emsi Burning Glass (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:34 p.m. (CST) on Monday, June 20, 2022
Stop Looking! You've just found the Human Resources Business Partner role that you've been looking for!
If you're looking to bring your skills to a company focused on working with gratitude while relentlessly serving our customers, in a fun, uplifting environment that celebrates our successes together, then I urge you to check out this opportunity!
Sounds exciting right? Well, it is!!
Emsi Burning Glass is a rapidly growing, profitable company that has become a global authority on the labor market and we're in search of a passionate and experienced global HR Business partner to become the next member of our amazing team.
Reporting directly to the Chief People Officer, the HR Business Partner’s primary responsibility is to provide a best-in-class partnership experience through strategic initiatives, global relationship management, process improvements, community engagement and communication excellence. The ideal candidate is a team player with a strong sense of ownership and is interested in making a significant impact, excels in a fast paced, ever-changing environment; and is looking to deliver sustainable outcomes that continue to propel our exciting growth.
The ideal candidate will share our core values which include:
· Partnering with Customers
· Operate as a Team
· Sustain our Company
· Work with Gratitude
What You'll Do:
- You'll be working closely with others as a critical employee success partner to bring together our top talent strategies to support the business.
- Advocate for and influence adoption and sustainment of change initiatives.
- Partner with managers to have a deep understanding of the engagement drivers.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for responding to all employee and manager requests for information related to policies, programs, or other People Function information.
- Inquire and evaluate any employee or manager workplace concerns.
- Provide support for immigration, worker council and risk mitigation as needed.
- Collaboratively develop programs and practices that help grow talent.
- Define and deliver career management practices.
- Stewardship of Talent Review cycle and full suite of supporting processes.
- Provide compensation support.
- Review and analyze business metrics.
Qualities for Success:
- Previous success in a HR Business Partner role with solid labor law knowledge.
- Self-starter, able to establish own priorities, and drive to desired outcomes.
- Demonstrated success in a highly collaborative, global environment, with a track record of measurable business impact and operating within a matrix environment.
- Experienced in conducting comprehensive needs analysis, organization design and development initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information discreetly.
- Able to make decisions that are compatible with goals and priorities.
- Proficient understanding of business technology tools including Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, project management, expense reporting, and additional tools as needed.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years’ experience in a related field or a combination of educational and experience that provides the applicant with the desired skills, knowledge, and ability required to perform the job.
- Active SHRM or similar certification preferred.
Some Perks Our Team Members Enjoy:
- You’ll be a valued member of a supportive and talented team
- Career Development Opportunities
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- 401k with company match
- Generous PTO
- Life Insurance Options
Emsi Burning Glass is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
More Information on Emsi Burning Glass
Emsi Burning Glass operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Moscow, ID and Boston, MA. Emsi Burning Glass was founded in 2000. It has 343 total employees. To see all 28 open jobs at Emsi Burning Glass, click here.
Read Full Job Description