Human Resources Business Partner - Supply Chain at Spreetail (Lincoln, NE)
| Lincoln, NE
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:27 a.m. (CST) on Monday, May 9, 2022
Spreetail is an ecommerce growth partner focused on accelerating brands and channels to compete for tomorrow’s ecommerce customer. Learn how we are building one of the fastest-growing ecommerce companies in history: www.wearespreetail.com.
We're looking for a Human Resources Business Partner for our Supply Chain team to partner with our seven different fulfillment centers around the United States. We have committed to building and managing highly efficient teams to delight millions of our customers with next-day shipping.
How you will achieve success:
- Act as a partner for the leadership team and provide proactive solutions to business needs regarding hiring, succession planning, performance management, coaching, and recognition.
- Coordinate with managers, using labor tracking tools, to ensure employees are on the correct schedule patterns and that time and attendance reviews are happening daily with escalations provided to management.
- Act as a project manager for cross-functional projects and objectives aiming to increase productivity, innovation, and communication.
- Promote strong team culture through identifying trends, evaluating data and anecdotes, and leveraging employee feedback.
- Provide proactive solutions to business needs regarding hiring, engagement, succession planning, performance management, coaching, and recognition.
What experiences will help you in this role:
- A track record of supporting leaders in an HR capacity.
- Proven ability to build, communicate, and influence leadership.
- Experience with employee relations across multiple sites.
- Ability to lead complex projects to completion through collaboration with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience with HRIS, Scheduling Systems, and Microsoft Office Tools.
In an effort to Make Spreetail Better, we hire people that are aligned with our values and are passionate about pursuing ecommerce excellence. We believe the right person can learn what is needed to succeed in their role, so we encourage job applicants to apply even if you don't meet all of the qualifications listed. We are looking for diverse backgrounds and perspectives, so we don’t require college degrees and welcome non-linear career paths. If this role highlights your experience and gets you excited – please apply!
Not the role for you? Check out additional opportunities to join our team here and sign up for our Talent Community Newsletter for exclusive insights into future openings.
What you can expect from us:
•The flexibility to take care of yourself. We offer a hybrid work environment for team members working from our offices, and fully remote opportunities for our Software & Tech teams to focus on results then take time off when needed. Salaried Spreetailers enjoy untracked PTO and hourly team members earn 20 PTO days per year.
•We invest in your growth. Our in-house Talent Development team will fuel the impact you can make in your career through leadership development workshops and one-on-one coaching.
•We believe in celebrating your accomplishments. Each year is a new milestone with perks such as a home-owner bonus, tropical sabbatical trips, and all the unique Spreetail swag you can imagine.
•We’ll take care of you and your family. Spreetail will cover 100% of health insurance premiums for you and 50% for your partner and dependents included on the plan, as well as support your growing family with paid time off.
•The opportunity to revolutionize your community. We encourage team members to take paid time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year and we’ll match your donation dollar for dollar to the nonprofits you support.
Learn more about our full benefits package including parental leave, domestic partner coverage, unit appreciation rights, and more here.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Spreetail, we are relentless in our pursuit of equity and equality, we embrace cultural differences that raise our bar, we pursue the challenges within ourselves to make Spreetail better, and we humbly acknowledge our duty to build and foster an inclusive workplace where all may succeed.
Spreetail is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Information on Spreetail
Spreetail operates in the eCommerce industry. The company is located in Lincoln, NE, Omaha, NE, Greenwood, IN, Nanticoke, PA, Ellabell, GA, Austin, TX, Hutchins, TX, Las Vegas, NV and Fredrickson, WA. Spreetail was founded in 2006. It has 1550 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Volunteer in local community, Partners with Nonprofits, Friends outside of work, Eat lunch together, Team owned deliverables and Team based strategic planning. To see all 47 open jobs at Spreetail, click here.
Read Full Job Description