Human Resources Analyst at Hydrite (Milwaukee, WI)
WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
The primary purpose of this position is to drive and support the Human Resources processes and programs including the areas of preboarding, compliance, benefits, and talent management. This role is based at our new corporate office in Brookfield with up to two days/week remote work.
As HR Analyst, primary responsibilities include:
- Manage preboarding programs including maintaining relationships with Hydrite’s primary vendors
- Maintain electronic new hire onboarding & offboarding systems and processes
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HCM users
- Develop and implement new processes and systems for efficient HR management\
- Maintain HCM environment, including coordination of system upgrades and testing
- Administer configuration tasks related to periodic HCM events, such as Open Enrollment, year-end activities, and new initiatives/projects
- Proven experience with UKG and Business Intelligence (BI)/Cognos is required (creating, executing, scheduling)
- Function as company time and attendance administrator and act as main point of contact for troubleshooting and questions from branches, supervisors, and payroll/HR
- Collect and maintain HR metrics dashboard using data from a variety of sources
- Maintain knowledge of trends and developments with HCM provider – currently UKGPro. Collaborate with HR leadership to identify system improvements and enhancements
- Analyze data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations
- Conducts research on changing trends in human resources programs, researches and analyzes various HR related issues and participates in problem resolution
- Provide data integrity of electronic (Hydrite Hub) and hard copy employee records; these audits may include, but are not limited to, EEO reporting, missing benefit information, incomplete processes, unsigned policy documents, etc.
- This position reports to the Director - Talent Management
- Projects require a team approach within HR, as well as with cross-functional interaction with employees from all Hydrite departments
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- Bachelor’s Degree is required. Preferably in Human Resources, Business, or related field
- At least 3 years' experience working in HR, particularly with HCM, compliance, benefits, or talent management
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of MS Office 365 including Excel and Teams required
- Experience with business intelligence tools - Cognos and Power BI preferred
- Experience with HRIS or HCM platforms – UKGPro/UltiPro preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Highly detailed, organized, and analytical
- Able to manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines, and follow through on work assignments with minimal supervision
- Ability to exercise discretion, initiative, and good judgment
Benefits and perks include 401k and profit sharing, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers
Privacy Notice for California Residents: https://www.hydrite.com/Legal/Privacy-Notice-for-Employees.htm