Human Resources Administrator at Chewy
Chewy is currently seeking a Human Resources Administrator to join our team in our Louisville, KY location. We are looking for someone to provide administrative support to human resources function as needed (e.g. correspondence generation, record keeping, file maintenance, HRIS entry). Acts as the first point-of-contact for employees regarding Human Resources issues.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate all new hire related activities including new team member communication, on-site preparation, orientation scheduling, and assist leadership with onboarding questions and tasks as it relates to new hires.
- Conducts new employee orientations on-site to ensure employees gain an understanding of benefit plans, policies, and procedures. Will also be responsible for completing new employee I9 forms and audits as needed.
- Complete attendance reporting, processes time sheet punches and payroll adjustments to ensure accuracy of time sheets. Completes shift transfer changes. Processes changes within deadlines.
- Maintains employee files, initiates drug and background screenings and conducts routine file audits.
- Completes KY Board of Pharmacy registrations, renewals and record keeping, and audits as necessary.
- Writes, revises, edits and proofreads company policies & procedures and related documents as needed.
- Utilizes phone, email, bulletin boards and other vehicles to communicate information. Produces the Company telephone directory.
- Responsible for assigning lockers to new employees and maintaining an accurate log of available lockers.
- Provide administrative support to the assigned HRBP function and local HR team. Performs other HR generalist duties as assigned.
- Assist with, and plan and execute HR and other office events.
What you’ll need:
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree, major in business or human resources preferred.
- 1 to 3 years of experience administering general human resources duties required.
- Must have computer skills and the ability to learn HRIS system (Paychex or Kronos).
- Must be proficient in MS Office products, especially Excel.
- Superior verbal/written skills and presentation skills. Good punctuation, spelling, grammar and attention to detail a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills essential.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which could include days, nights, weekends, and/or holidays
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR at chewy dot com