HRIS Manager at ReCharge Payments
We are looking for an HRIS Manager to join our People Operations team. You’ll work across business functions to lead HR systems projects, process design and configuration, development and maintenance of the data standards, and reporting and analytics.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Facilitate HRIS product implementations
- Oversee and maintain new and existing inbound and outbound system integrations
- Communicate roadblocks and coordinate solutions across other teams
- Communicate progress reports to appropriate parties
- Identify risks or opportunities and recommend changes to processes which improve the delivery of HR services to the organization
- Responsible for updating data and maintaining data integrity
What You’ll Bring
- 4+ years of HRIS experience
- Ability to design HR solutions at scale, with a focus on customer service
- Strong project management, analytical, and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to perform under pressure
- Proven ability to think strategically and to translate strategic directives into tactical initiatives
- Demonstrated experience in performing complex reporting and analysis
- Understands HR from a business perspective, can translate requirements and drive the solutions
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 300+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.