Alarm.com is looking for an enthusiastic HRIS professional to support the company’s Workday initiatives. We are seeking a detail-oriented and systems-minded individual to join our HR Operations team based out of our headquarters in Tyson’s Corner, VA. The HRIS Analyst will play an integral role in supporting configuration of Workday HCM modules, including Learning, Absence, Time Tracking, Benefits, Compensation, Talent, and related integrations and custom reporting. The incumbent will work with the team to analyze, troubleshoot system and process issues, and identify enhancement opportunities. They will develop requirements for employee life-cycle initiatives and partner with other stakeholders to configure, test, and deploy solutions.
The HRIS Analyst will be an organized self-starter who is passionate about technology, automation, and efficiency. The ideal candidate will be the type of individual who enjoys rolling up their sleeves in a tight-knit and fast-paced environment. People who love it here are the types who wake up wanting to “attack work” and who have fun doing it. You will be part of a collaborative, fast-moving HR department on a got-your-back team that builds and creates together.
- Partner with HR Business Partners and the Operations Team to enable the effective use of HCM and related integrated systems and workflow solutions
- Conduct user experience sessions with various stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement and collect voice of the customer
- Create custom reports and dashboards to provide stakeholders with timely analytics and identify business trends
- Gather business requirements for new feature requests and map to system capabilities
- Provide production support to ensure business processes execute as planned
- Maintain the system configuration, reporting, and calculated field design for assigned functional areas
- Lead system maintenance activities for assigned application areas to meet company needs and timelines
- Respond to employee issues and communicate status across the Workday and HR Teams and relevant stakeholders
- Responsible for data integrity and quality assurance of all data
- Train end-users and peers on new processes and functionality as needed
- Regularly assess current state of services and proactively identify areas of opportunity for improvement
- Support semi-annual Workday Release project activities
- Manage and participate in special projects and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher required
- 2+ years’ experience with Workday HCM and related functional areas
- Experience in Workday Learning
- Capable of writing standard, advanced, and matrix reports including creating calculated fields
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to write and maintain technical documentation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with implementing enhancements and providing creative solutions in both structured and unstructured environments
- Experience communicating across all corporate levels including interfacing with top executives
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- A high degree of personal integrity and maturity including the ability to manage sensitive and confidential information
- Flexibility and willingness to scale from tactical to strategic with no ego
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple processes and priorities at once
WHY WORK FOR ALARM.COM?
- Collaborate with outstanding people: We hire only the best. Our standards are high and our employees enjoy working alongside other high achievers.
- Make an immediate impact: New employees can expect to be given real responsibility for bringing new technologies to the marketplace. You are empowered to perform as soon as you join the Alarm.com team!
- Gain well rounded experience: Alarm.com offers a diverse and dynamic environment where you will get the chance to work directly with executives and develop expertise across multiple areas of the business.
- Work with the latest technologies: You’ll gain exposure to a broad spectrum of IoT, SaaS and M2M technologies including wireless communication, video monitoring, smart home automation, web development, and backend application development and hosting.
- Focus on fun: Alarm.com places high value on our team culture. We even have a committee dedicated to hosting a stand-out holiday party, happy hours, and other fun corporate events.
Alarm.com is the leading cloud-based platform for smart security and the Internet of Things. More than 6 million home and business owners depend on our solutions every day to make their properties safer, smarter, and more efficient. And every day, we’re innovating new technologies in rapidly evolving spaces including AI, video analytics, facial recognition, machine learning, energy analytics, and more. Alarm.com earned the Top Workplace™ award for our employee culture and the meaningful work we do to give property owners peace of mind, help them conserve energy and water, and stay connected to loved ones. We’re seeking those who are passionate about creating change through technology and who want to make a lasting impact on the world around them. Our solutions are exclusively distributed through a network of authorized service providers.
For more information, please visit www.alarm.com.
Alarm.com offers competitive pay and a generous benefits package starting on day one of employment including 100% paid medical for employees, a health savings account option with company contribution, waiver allowance, 401(k) with employer match, paid holidays, paid time off starting at 4 weeks and increasing with tenure and paid maternity/paternity leave. We offer a casual dress work environment, annual company retreat, and in suite bike racks and showers.
Alarm.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we may collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.