HRIS Analyst at ServiceNow (South Bay)
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The Talent Insights Team leverages data to help leaders and other stakeholders across ServiceNow make better decisions about people. We are passionate about making ServiceNow an incredible place to work for every employee and helping ServiceNow achieve its mission. We believe leveraging data will help us make better decisions about our talent.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our products, reports and data. We live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are seeking an experienced Workday Analyst to oversee the efficiency and effectiveness of Workday (with a focus on Compensation). This position will support ongoing process improvement activities to bring greater efficiency to HR as well as the entire company. This role is also responsible for performing system enhancements, system maintenance, system testing, system upgrades, operational reporting and EIB integrations.
What you get to do in this role:
· Support compensation initiatives including salary structure enhancements, pay-for-performance design/implementation plans, and variable pay programs, preparing total rewards metrics and other projects as assigned.
· Serve as the primary point of contact for certain Workday data related projects, acting as a liaison between the cross-functional teams and third parties; collaborate with all; to effectively prioritize and execute projects managing project team activities, tasks, deliverables and timelines.
· Lead and advise the business teams in assessing technology needs, developing and documenting business requirements and functional specifications, developing testing strategies, conducting acceptance testing and implementing solutions.
· Evaluates functionalities of Workday that may not be activated today, and recommend solutions that meet business need while fitting into overall HR strategies.
· Be up to date with functionality enhancements delivered through Workday updates and provide ongoing recommendations/system solutions to keep Workday business processes simple and efficient. Lead and communicate system related releases, upgrades and enhancements.
· Audit, generate, and support mass EIB loads into Workday
· Create, maintain, and schedule Workday reports, including the creation of calculated fields, notifications, and alerts as requested across organization.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· At least 4 years of experience in an HRIS role, Workday experience required.
· Ability to build, schedule, maintain complex Workday reports
· Project Management experience.
· Process focused; Systematic, analytical and organized
· Strong communication skills at all levels, both verbal and written
· Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects at a time; and the ability to work on many projects with a sense of urgency without sacrificing quality.
· Demonstrated ability to work, manage, and meet competing deadlines in a fast-paced, high volume environment
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high concentration on attention to detail.
· Demonstrated history of significant customer deliverables, building rapport, and influencing decisions working in a consultative role with the business and cross-functional teams.
· Functional knowledge of Human Resources business processes of payroll, benefits, compensation, and learning/development, recruiting and supporting functions.
· Strong proficiency in MS office products (Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint)
· Strong understanding of analytics concepts, data security and data governance
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.