HRIS Analyst at Careerlink (Omaha, NE)
| Omaha, NE
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:53 a.m. (CST) on Monday, June 13, 2022
Join a dynamic team within an amazing full-service real estate company. The HRIS Analyst is responsible for the development, implementation, and execution of HR solutions aligned to the organization's goals in the following functional areas, including but not limited to employee engagement, training, performance management, compensation and benefits, policy implementation, organizational change, and employment law compliance.
- Facilitates all performance management functions across company footprint ensuring compliance with all divisions.
- Assists in the development, communication, and implementation of benefits and rewards programs, policies, and procedures to enhance the programs, comply with legislation, and/or reduce costs
- Oversees the day to day internal and external administration/performance of programs, interprets plan design to evaluate and direct the handling of benefit issues and actively works to revamp procedures, resolve issues, and attain a high level of vendor performance
- Partners with HRIS for HR system support with the benefit offerings and open enrollment to efficiently maximize benefit processes and procedures and ensure all procedures are developed, tested, and periodically reviewed
- Creates and runs reports/queries for auditing purposes and benefit and compensation analytics
- Performs research to identify current trends with benefit and rewards programs, new laws, and regulation changes
- Prepares monthly/quarterly analysis of costs for benefit programs as they compare to outside industries as well as internal comparisons across plan years
- Maintains all records and documentation as appropriate to demonstrate and fulfill regulatory compliance including contracts, benefit welfare plan documents, etc.
- Organizes employee engagement activities to enhance employee experience
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business administration or HR, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of solid Human Resource Generalist experience including sourcing, employee communication, performance management and conflict resolution
- PHR/SPHR or equivalent preferred
- Knowledge of federal and state employment laws, labor relations and regulations including ERISA, EEOC, and DOL
- Solid understanding of benefits and compensation administration, market pricing, labor law, and organizational development
- Must have a customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion
- Must have solid experience in driving positive employee relations, to include strong problem solving, analysis and investigative skills
- Demonstrated ability to partner with various levels of leaders
- Ability to effectively coach and influence others
- Must be self-motivated and able to effectively work independently
- Ability to prioritize and work well under pressure
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills along with the ability to present and facilitate
- Some travel between locations in the surrounding Omaha area may be required
More Information on Careerlink
Careerlink operates in the HR Tech industry. The company is located in Omaha, NE. Careerlink was founded in 1992. It has 16 total employees. To see all 449 open jobs at Careerlink, click here.
Read Full Job Description