HRIS Administrator at KnowBe4 (Tampa Bay, FL)
The HRIS Administrator will be responsible for working with the HRIS Manager with administration to provide optimization, user training, system maintenance, and feature design and development. The individual in this role will be also working in coordination with the HRIS on testing new features for roll out to employees, both domestic and international.
- Work with the HRIS Manager to maximize the efficiency and productivity of the HRIS for business operations.
- Provide ongoing administration and support of the HRIS to include report development and address specific on-demand requests
- Research best practices to determine solutions to meet company requirements, provide designs for new features and solutions to problems
- Interact with business leaders, key stakeholders and users in order to analyze, define, and recommend operational solutions to management
- Actively consult with the HRIS Manager on operational processes and requirements to identify, recommend and assist in research and configuration of solutions/improvements
- Ensure compliance and data integrity throughout the HR system
- Act as a first line of support regarding questions or issues
- Communicate issues and needs to third-party vendors or internal management and own issue resolution.
- Coordinate with the training department on developing training content for best practices and new features
- Project lead from design, to UAT, through deployment into production
- Maintains a strong and up-to-date understanding of the relationship between the core HRIS and interfaced systems
- Assisting in the testing and rollout of future upgrades
- BA/BS (or equivalent working experience) required
- Experience with Dayforce or other HRIS systems, such as Workday
- 3-5 years of payroll and HRIS administration experience
- Zendesk or equivalent ticketing system
- Data Analysis Experience
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficiency in system/workflow analysis
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, good communication skills, and a desire to improve processes
- Team Player
- Ability to work autonomously
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.