HR & Recruitment Manager at WhiteSource
WhiteSource is a successful, rapidly growing start-up offering a unique cloud-based solution of open-source management and security.
Our HR team is looking for an HR & Recruitment Manager. This individual is expected to lead all recruitment activities for the US site.
- Manage the full recruitment life-cycle, focusing on roles across Sales, R&D, Product, Marketing etc.
- Working closely with hiring manager and advising them on recruitment practices.
- Sourcing candidates on specialized platforms and social media.
- Conducting phone, video, and face-to-face interviews.
- Design and implement an overall recruiting strategy.
- Write and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Promote employer branding.
- Own the negotiation process with final stage candidates, from offer to acceptance.
- Responsible for the on boarding process.
- Take part in arranging welfares activities for all US employees.
- Minimum of 3 years of recruitment experience within the US and within software or technology.
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes.
- Good knowledge in sourcing passive candidates.
- Ability to handle both HR and recruitment tasks.
- Hands-on experience with recruiting for tech roles.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- A true team player who is willing and excited to contribute to our global team and company's success.
- Ability to prioritize tasks/goals in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Experience in leading processes in the HR field -Advantage.
- Experience working with Israeli based companies-Advantage
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS). Knowledge in Comeet- Advantage.