HR Operations Manager at Reibus International
Reibus International is the fastest growing VC backed start-up within the industrial space. Our ability to identify inefficiencies within the materials supply chain has given us an opportunity to introduce a long-lasting SaaS enabled marketplace. We're building the first open and independent B2B platform for industrial materials, a strategic solution that combines technology with hands-on supply chain expertise.
We lead with our culture
Reibus is committed to creating a culture that allows great people to do awesome things. We learn from each other, and our individual experiences and differences power that learning. We welcome the contributions you can bring from your unique perspective. We want great people who are looking to grow and develop-personally and professionally-as we build something truly extraordinary together.
Why You Will Love Reibus!
- We put customers first
- We have created a dynamic environment that enables you to impact growth
- Team over self
- Focus on results and closing pipeline deals
- 300%+ plus YoY growth
- $300B industrial segment potential with Reibus is the leader in B2B metals marketplace
About the Role
As our HR Operations Manager , you will c reate amazing people processes that reflect our culture and make s us the best place on earth to work. This new role is among our most crucial a s we continue to grow at an exponential rate and establish a global presence .
We don't like to think about anything in the traditional way , including HR , so this role is perfect for someone that is passionate about rethinking process and policy. W e're looking for someone that possesses both the subject matter knowledge of best practices and the curios ity to find an even better way.
Reporting directly to the Chief People Officer, you will partner closely with leaders of the People & Culture team to develop and enact a shared vision for HR Operations. We want you to bring your expertise and passion to truly own the work !
What You'll Do
- Lead employee relations: Be the first point of contact for all sensitive employee matters.
- Keep us compliant: Identify areas of need, partner with internal stakeholders to develop appropriate policies and ensure the organization is trained/enabled when needed.
- Manage HR tools and platforms: Manage current HR tools (currently using Bamboo but interested to change ) and build a ticketing system to receive and respond to inquiries.
- Maintain employee records: Develop processes to keep employee information accurate and easy to update. Report on c ompliance related matters.
- Oversee benefits: Work with benefits brokers to make sure everything is working right, and direct our people to the proper resources for benefits related questions .
- Support global expansion: Partner with Legal, Finance and IT to establish policies, process and practices as we grow globally.
What You'll Bring
- Empathy: Deeply understands the needs of others, demonstrating sensitivity in responding to challenges.
- Organization: Ability to prioritize and shepherd multiple projects in parallel with stellar attention to detail. Can context-shift and pivot while still maintaining progress.
- Attention to detail: Takes meticulous notes and always in command of the small details others forget or don't notice
- Data fluency: Likes working with data and insights, able to synthesize data, optimize and make recommendations.
- Agility: Resourceful, resilient and proactive in fast-paced environments. Takes a flexible approach to new challenges.
- Curiosity : E xcited to understand complicated topic s, and comfortable asking questions .
Your Ideal Background
In order to accelerate your impact in the role , you'd be best served to have the following experience s :
- Performing HR generalist duties such as employee information, records, relations and compliance
- Working with a modern HRIS system ( e.g. Namely, Sapling etc .)
- Supporting a growing global organization
- Thriving in a fast-paced, startup environment
Our diversity is our strength!
We learn from each other, and our individual differences power that learning. We welcome people with differing experiences and opinions. Your identity, preferences, background, experience, beliefs and abilities are what make you who you are as an individual. We are an equal opportunity employer because what makes you different makes us better. Come be a part of the diverse Reibus family!
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at [email protected]