HR Manager at DHL (Columbus, OH)
This position will support mulitple sites within the DFW campus.
Do you enjoy working in a team environment providing strategic counsel and advisory services to leaders on business- and people-related issues?Do you take an energetic and influential approach to bring challenge and perspective to a business agenda?Would you get job fulfillment by playing a pivotal role in making sure our environment is the best possible workplace for our associates?Do you have a high regard for personal accountability and fully understand why integrity, trust, and customer focus are required qualities to display within the Human Resources function?
If so, DHL Supply Chain has the opportunity for you.
We're looking for top notch HR Managers to provide outstanding customer service to our business leaders at distributions centers and regional offices across the country. We need people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, who are looking for a good challenge, and who are dedicated to creating and developing superior customer relationships. You've got to be sharp, and you must be on your game every daybecause you will be a part of everyday life.
Some of our distribution centers are free-standing. Others are on-site with customers.No matter where we are, we're part of their team, we're invested in their success, and our operation is fully transparent. DHL Supply Chain is a world-class company, and we hire only world-class people.People who aren't afraid to work hard - in fact, people who want to work hard.
In this HR Manager role:
• You'll partner to proactively identify and solve issues
• You'll lead a team who acts in both strategic and tactical capacities providing full life-cycle Human Resources support
• You'll work closely with business leaders to evolve and embed the people element of the business strategy
• You'll take a hands-on approach in monitoring the pulse of our employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
• You'll provide formal and informal coaching to associates at all levels of our business in an impactful, collaborative, and consultative manner
• You'll manage the people impacts of organizational change projects aligned to the business
• Your voice will be heard loud and clear in management circles
• You'll deliver results
• You'll love it
Required Education and Experience
- High School education or GED, required
- BS/BA degree in Human Resources or related field or minimum of seven years HR experience, preferred
- Master's degree in Human resources or other related field, preferred
- PHR/SPHR SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification, preferred
- 5+ years of experience in HR with exposure to all major functional areas of HR, required
- Previous experience partnering with senior management, preferred
- Proven experience of leading deployment of organizational change, preferred
Our Organization has a business casual environment and focuses on teamwork, associate development, training, and continuous improvement. We offer competitive wages, excellent affordable insurance benefits (including health, dental, vision and life), 401K plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.