As HR Director, you are the key business partner for leadership to scale our business in the United States (25 FTE as of writing, 70 FTE at the end of 2021). You focus on coaching our coaches, and partner to deliver engaging careers and work experiences. You maximize performance and engagement. You build a team and work with internal centers of expertise in Talent Acquisition, Learning, HRIS, and C&B to deliver high-impact People processes and compliant People operations.
You will be based in the United States, Eastern Time Zone - full remote work possible - and will report to the Chief People and Culture Officer.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Meet the team
- Learn how to work in Convexity
- Define your roadmap and OKRs
- Become familiar with 360Learning
Within 3 months, you will:
- Operate performance reviews, feedback campaigns, and career paths in the US
- Follow-up with impactful actions to drive performance and retention
- Own the relationship with our PEO ADP Totalsource to deliver payroll and admin
- Coach our US leadership team in leading remote teams
Within 6 months, you will:
- Assess and drive our global DEI effort, partnering with our ERGs and leading by example
- Hire an HR and Workplaces representative to deliver better employee experiences
- Make all necessary recommendations for our global employee journey to fit US expectations
Within 12 months, you will:
- Deliver high-profile global projects for the People and Culture team to expand your reach
- Assess and - if appropriate - drive the internalization of HR delivery, away from our PEO
The Skills Set
- 8+ years in HR Leadership roles in the US, ideally within a SaaS startup
- Great coaching skills, with a track record of facilitating great careers
- Hands-on, with a roll up your sleeves mentality
- Results-oriented with a data-driven approach
- Passion for diversity and transparency
- Experience working with a matrixed organization a plus
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
What We Offer
- Compensation: Competitive salary + equity
- Benefits/Perks: Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance. 401k matching after 6 months. Generous parental leave policy. Level up your skills with our very own platform. Apero with team members from around the world.
- Balance: We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: Be a part of a global team. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (ask us about it)! Make an impact in a high autonomous, low authority and highly nimble environment.
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,500 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $240 million, with 300+ team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!