HR Coordinator at PrizePicks (Atlanta, GA)
PrizePicks is the fastest-growing sports company in North America according to the 2022 Inc. 5000 rankings and the largest independent skill-based fantasy sports operator in North America. The company was recognized as the Fantasy Sports Business of the Year Award by the Fantasy Sports & Gaming Association and as the Fantasy/DFS Operator of the Year by EGR North America. With current & past partnerships with NASCAR, Atlanta Braves, Atlanta United, Atlanta Falcons and Miami Marlins, PrizePicks is the most fun, fast and simple version of daily fantasy sports, covering a wide variety of sports leagues from the NFL and NBA to esports titles League of Legends & Counter-Strike. Founded and headquartered in Atlanta, GA, the PrizePicks workforce has grown to over 300 in the past year, with the company recently being recognized as a Top Workplace by the Atlanta Journal Constitution.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic HR Coordinator to complete administrative duties for the human resources department. You will assist the HR team with recruitment, onboarding, maintaining employee records, providing reports to client groups and other administrative support to all employees.
What you’ll do:
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Redirect HR related inquiries or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in the HRIS database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
- Verify biweekly payroll register
- Assist with onboarding new hires
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by performing background checks and assisting issuing employment contracts etc.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like collection of employee feedback
- Support other functions as assigned
What you have:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resource Management or related field preferred
- 2+ years of HR experience
- Experience with hiring and employee development
- Proven experience as an HR coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS Powerpoint, in particular)
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems (e.g. Namely)
- Ability to work with ATS software
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Good organizational and time management skills
Where you’ll live:
This is a hybrid role working out of our office in Mid-Town Atlanta
Benefits you’ll receive:
In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental/vision coverage plans and matching 401(k), we’ll shower you with perks including:
- Break room with ping pong, endless snacks and in-office lunch once a week
- Unlimited PTO to encourage a healthy work/life balance
- A modern work schedule focused on getting the job done well, not hours clocked
- Company and team outings, we encourage a tight-knit workplace
- Open office layout promotes collaboration, conversation and teamwork to drive results
- Significant opportunity for growth and career development
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship or an employment Visa at this time.
PrizePicks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.