HR Business Partner at Jushi (Miami, FL)
HR BUSINESS PARTNER
Want to make a meaningful difference in peoples’ lives while earning a competitive salary? At Jushi Holdings Inc. ”) (CSE: JUSH) (OTCQX: JUSHF), we are shaping the future of the cannabis industry, the fastest growing jobs sector in the U.S. The Human Resources Business Partner will be responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The Human Resources Business Partner will manage and administer all HR-related duties in a professional manner to support onboarding, employee relations, & employee communications. This role will be responsible for preparing and delivering messaging, and communications that inform, influence, and inspire employees as well as formulating partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the organization's business objectives.
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, Jushi is a vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis company that develops and operates high-end retail locations, premium brands, state-of-the-art cultivation, processing, manufacturing facilities, along with a cutting-edge online platform that is setting a new standard for a sophisticated, data-driven, modern cannabis experience.
Since its founding in 2018, Jushi has grown from just a handful of people with an idea to more than 1500 employees strong. The Company has scaled its operations in seven states, including Pennsylvania, Virginia, Massachusetts, Illinois, California, Nevada, and Ohio, and has been named one of the top five cannabis companies to work for by Cannabis Business Times.
The Company operates more than two dozen retail locations across the country under the retail brand, BEYOND / HELLO™ as well as under the recently acquired brand, Nature’s Remedy. The Company provides an unparalleled in-store experience, coupled with online reservations and in-store express pickup.
Each day, Jushi team members continue to grow, cultivate, process and manufacture a comprehensive suite of cannabis brands under the names: The Bank, The Lab, Tasteology, Nira + Medicinals and Sèche, which are addressing a wide variety of consumer and patient needs across multiple states.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Lead onboarding tasks such as, processing new-hire paperwork and maintaining digital employee files.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, etc.)
- Investigate/Respond to employee issues, concerns and facilitate conflict resolution between employees
- Provide coaching to managers and employees on employee relations issues.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Maintains field compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws, regulations, and posters
- All other duties based on business needs
- Helps create a best in-class employee communications function across the company that fuels engagement, influences connectivity and culture positively.
- Ensures communication messaging and materials are high quality, accurate, and appropriate
- Be a brand ambassador and work to ensure employee voice/brand consistency throughout written communications
- Keep current on internal communications trends to support company employee communications on best practices
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources/Communications or related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience supporting Human Resources
- 2+ years’ experience writing internal communications
- Possess oral and written communication skills including superior writing, grammar, editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Impeccable attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to take work direction and work independently to complete assigned tasks
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized individual with a service mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to think proactively and manage multiple priorities
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES AT JUSHI:
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).
BONUS DUTIES YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.