HR Business Partner (REMOTE) at Fullscript (Phoenix, AZ)
| Phoenix – Mesa – Scottsdale, AZ
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:16 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, June 21, 2022
Fullscript is the leading platform for prescribing integrative health products and simplifying the path to lifelong wellness. We are the trusted care delivery platform for practitioners who want to create partnerships with their patients and want a simpler way to deliver integrative plans. We are changing the way health is prescribed and making a positive impact on the lives of millions through our work.
Experience what it’s like to work for a mission-driven company committed to helping people get better.
We’re seeking a Talent & Culture Business Partner (HRBP) to enhance the organization’s talent and culture by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations. You will be a key stakeholder for human resources policies, programs, and practices.
As the Talent & Culture Business Partner you will have a solid background in employee relations and have the ability to adapt and change focus. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has strong time management, excellent communication and self-accountability.
What you'll do:
- Conducts weekly meetings with your respective assigned Client Groups
- Consults with Leaders providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintain and obtain in-depth knowledge of North American legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What you bring to the table:
- 8+ years’ experience in HR
- Extensive employee relations and compliance-focused background
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment
- Expertise in HR policies and procedures
- Customer-focused attitude, with a high level of professionalism and discretion
- Efficient with people management skills.
- Excellent record-keeping skills.
- Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices and current regulations
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Desire to contribute to the culture and daily team member experience.
What we can offer you:
- What we can offer you:
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
- Half (Flex) Day Fridays
- Unlimited (Flex) PTO
- Fullscript’s 401k
- Stock Options
- Flexible benefits package (medical, dental, vision) with HSA
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products for family & friends
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Employee Wellness Programs (including no meeting Wednesday)
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both.
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles both personal information and personal health information, which means candidates that receive and accept employment offers must undergo a background check.
Want to learn more? Check us out at www.fullscript.com/careers, find us on social media, or check out our culture guide.
More Information on Fullscript
Fullscript operates in the Healthtech industry. The company is located in Scottsdale, AZ. Fullscript was founded in 2011. It has 344 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 2 open jobs at Fullscript, click here.
Read Full Job Description