By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission is to build the most trusted insights platform that fuels brand growth. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven People Operations Business Partner to align our People Ops initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs. Your experience in human resources management will aid our organization in adding value to overall business objectives, providing HR solutions, resolving employee relations issues, retaining a talented workforce, and ensuring compliance with regulations.
The ideal candidate for this role should have a good understanding of business functions, good communication skills, good interpersonal skills, strategic thinking, and good organizational skills. The exceptional business partner will provide manager coaching and feedback, improve People Ops initiatives, contribute to attaining business goals and promote good HR practices..
It’s an exciting time to join DISQO, as we scale our products, expand internationally and continue to disrupt the $80B insights industry.
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and leadership. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business financial position, its midrange plans, culture and competition.
What you will do:
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units.
- Consults with management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations as necessary.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and enhance productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops contract terms for promotions and transfers.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual leadership coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success.
- Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization's hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Google Suite or related software.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Generous PTO policy
·Flexible workplace policy
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to Employees
·Access to personal and professional growth tools - Calm App & LinkedIn Learning
Note: The benefits noted above are for full time US based employees only.
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.
Read Full Job Description