CoinList is where the world’s best crypto projects build their communities and early adopters can invest in and trade top-tier digital assets. Our mission is to accelerate the advancement of blockchain technology, by finding the best emerging blockchain projects and helping them succeed. CoinList has become the global leader in new token issuance, helping blue chip projects like Solana, Filecoin, Celo, Dapper Labs, and others raise over $1B and connect them with hundreds of thousands of new token holders. And we now support the full lifecycle of crypto investment, from token sales through token distribution, trading, lending, and crypto-specific services such as staking and access to decentralized-finance opportunities. CoinList users trade and store Bitcoin, Ether, and many other popular crypto assets through CoinList.co, CoinList Pro (our full-service exchange), and mobile apps, while also getting exclusive access to the best new tokens before they list on other exchanges.
Unlike other centralized crypto finance platforms, we're not here to just build a bank or a brokerage. We're building the platform for people who are passionate about moving crypto forward, and we’re just getting started. Come join us and propel the future of crypto!
As a member of the People Team you’ll work closely with leadership, managers and individual employees. You will report to the Head of People and collaborate to build processes across the organization. You’ll develop and execute solutions, programs and policies to drive the business forward based on feedback and insights, manage employee relations, and provide strategic advisement to employees, managers and leaders alike.Who you are:
- You’re an experienced and results-driven People Partner to align HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs.
- You’re scrappy and entrepreneurial. You thrive in fast-paced environments and are comfortable with not knowing the answer to something. You are willing to roll up your sleeves no matter what the challenge is.
- You’re a strategic partner. You thrive in environments where you can partner with leaders to identify a need or problem and quickly build and execute a plan to solve it. Understanding the balance between unique individuals and consistent processes.
- You’re a strong communicator. Communicating comes easy to you because you have a fundamental understanding of what does and doesn’t resonate with people. You’re deeply attuned to the tone of written and verbal communications and are able to translate messages to meet the masses. You have a knack for thoughtful communications that you can adapt to all different types of personalities and situations.
- Structuring compensation and benefit packages.
- Managing staff wellness initiatives.
- Analyzes trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- 2-3 years of experience in human resources / people operations in fast-growing technology companies
- Experience with global hiring and EOR services.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive nature.
- Meticulous attention to details.
- Highly organized.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
As an early employee at CoinList, you will be a critical part of our core team and have a huge influence over the direction of the company. We will compensate you well, invest deeply in your development, and do everything we can to make sure this is the single best work experience of your life. At CoinList, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity, value our differences, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.