High Volume Recruiter at Chewy
Chewy is currently recruiting for a dynamic Recruiter at our Fulfillment Center in Ocala, FL. This position is responsible for helping build incredible talent for this rapidly growing ecommerce business. You are a full-cycle recruiter who understands how to independently source quickly and creatively, while always keeping candidate experience top of mind. You are highly responsive to our candidates as well as our hiring managers. You are incredibly skilled at sourcing top-notch candidates in a variety of functions. We have an incredible product offering and exceptional employees - you will be one of the key players in continuing our pattern of success by finding and hiring the best talent.
What you'll do:
- Execute recruiting and pipelining plans
- Identify recruiting sources, assess new talent and develop leading-edge methods to attract diverse talent.
- Conduct independent sourcing via social recruiting, networking, job postings, cold calls, etc.
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand their needs in order to identify the right talent; ensure goals are met.
- Ensure a phenomenal candidate experience.
- Juggle multiple priorities with finesse.
- Manage a consistent, high volume flow of qualified candidates through active and passive sourcing methods.
- Develop pipeline of candidates in niche areas as determined by market needs and business strategies.
- Participate in Campus Recruiting.
- Conduct candidate reference checks striving to raise our hiring bar with each new recruit.
- Track goals, metrics and performance of the hiring cycle; regularly communicate status and results.
- Propose and implement ongoing innovations and improvements to recruitment process
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Regularly connects with new hires to ensure a great candidate experience translates Leads HRIS and Time and Attendance system implementations within corporate and field offices as required.
What you'll need:
- Successful track record of direct sourcing candidates.
- A strong knowledge of, and experience with, outside recruiting resources including social recruiting.
- Expertise in working with an ATS.
- Strong project management and agency management skills.
- Outstanding networking and communication skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships.
- The ability to independently manage multiple competing demands and to constantly re-prioritize.
- An extremely high sense of urgency and ability to work in fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Savvy with the latest tech and tools
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]