Head of Technical Recruiting at Fivetran
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
If you’re ready to join a dynamic engineering team that allows you to leverage your current skills, challenges you to develop new ones, and offers you the agility to grow your career, we invite you to apply.
Do you want to have an impact at one of the fastest-growing unicorn companies in the Bay Area? Come lead the Technical Recruiting team at Fivetran! Fivetran was recently named to the Cloud 100 list as one of the hottest cloud software companies today. As the leader of our technical recruiting team, you will play a meaningful role in evolving what recruiting means at Fivetran by crafting scalable processes to help our hardworking team of Recruiters optimally support hyper-growth. You will have the opportunity to lead a high-performing team and set the strategy to make us better. You’ll also cultivate an encouraging environment complete with continuous learning and improvement in a uniquely Fivetran (growth-minded) manner. This role can be based remotely, or out of one of Fivetran’s US offices (pending post-COVID return to work plans).As Head of Technical Recruiting, you will:
- Be a strategic leader who can influence on an executive level. You’ll build relationships across the business and build hiring strategies unique to each department.
- Be an advocate of DEI and bring thoughtful strategies towards building an inclusive environment while diversifying our candidate pool.
- Collaborate with finance and workforce planning teams on the best strategies for rapid hiring while considering the nuances of technical business partners worldwide.
- Mentor and develop others via coaching through all stages of the hiring process such as hiring manager intake calibration, candidate qualification, debrief decisions, candidate offer generation, and closing.
- Partner with HRBPs and the People team to build and operationalize processes involving internal transfers, referral programs, relocation, compensation and immigration support.
- Use data to evaluate and drive team performance as we tackle our aggressive hiring goals
- Conduct research to understand the competitive landscape and share findings with the broader Recruiting team
- Continue building on our existing process and infrastructure to ensure consistency and clarity as we expand globally
- Help build a welcoming employer brand, promoting our employer value proposition and growing brand awareness
- Lead a team of 5 - 8 Technical Recruiters, including coaching, mentoring and driving performance
- Experience leading a Technical recruitment team with a history of achieving results by encouraging the team and crafting high-levels of accountability
- You've directly led a team of at least 5-7 Recruiters through hyper growth mode - taking your company from a handful of people to hundreds (or something similar) in the blink of an eye. You know how to scale and grow as the company grows!
- Strong time management, organizational and communication skills
- Strategies for coaching your team in sourcing, interviewing and retaining diverse and underrepresented talent
- A passion for developing meaningful KPIs and metrics that will support talent acquisition principles and business needs
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to provide clarity on recruiting vision, strategy, and status to key partners including Leadership Team, Hiring Managers, and Fivetran as a whole
- An understanding of the importance of data and how to use it to evaluate the health of a recruiting process; you persistently use it to uncover business insights and drive decision-making
- A people-focused mentality and passion for crafting an astonishing candidate experience with the ability to balance the needs of the recruiting team with those of the business.
- Has built and maintained recruiting data dashboards in the past, or has data-analyst certificate/ work experience
- Has helped a series A or series B startup double in size in a 12-month period
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $1 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Integrity, Initiative, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.