Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian is continuing to grow at hyper-pace. To enhance that journey and the experience of our candidates and talent communities, we’re seeking a Talent Brand leader to drive our journey. With a team of 6000+ Atlassians today we feel like we are still in the early stages of our journey, and we are excited for you to help take us into the next phase.
Our future is not only bigger, but it also has to be sustainable and equitable. We are committed to a culture where everyone can thrive. As we embark on a five-year strategy to transform Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) at Atlassian, you’ll partner with the team to ensure we reflect the lived experiences of Atlassians today and the future we want to build through our external talent brand in an open and genuine way.
As a natural collaborator and problem solver, you’ll be excited to take our Team Anywhere philosophy and make it the center of our talent brand strategy as we scale. You’ll work with leaders across the People Team, aligning with recruitment leaders on our go-to-market strategy, partnering with our marketing teams on shared opportunities, and our talent team on aligning our external talent brand with the authentic experiences of Atlassians.
This role will allow an experienced talent brand recruitment marketing leader who is energized by scale, understands and wants to use data to make key decisions and trade-offs, and who is comfortable working as part of a leadership team driving to shared goals while holding personal accountabilities to thrive. Leading a truly distributed team of talent brand professionals, you’ll have the craft depth to enhance the careers and work of a thriving team and a leadership style that brings the very best out of high-performing autonomous team members.
To build our talent brand future in addition to the great team you inherit, you’ll need a strategy and the right tools. We’ll support you to deliver great work and be a sponge for the innovation and tooling that you’ll bring to our Talent Brand team to enhance our existing go-to-market avenues.
More about you:
- You’ll have led a recruitment marketing or talent brand team in an organisation hiring high volumes of skilled talent in a competitive market in a dedicated role
- You’ll understand data and metrics. Able to understand how to build and measure campaigns and link success metrics to partner delivery teams in recruiting
- You will have run talent brand through a high growth phase, enhancing recruiting campaigns and candidate engagement at scale.
- You’re a story teller. You’ll be empowered to take Atlassian’s unique values and Team Anywhere proposition and turn them into our core narrative for candidates taking an open and authentic approach
- You understand global context. Ideally from managing a distributed team, certainly from driving global talent campaigns
- You’ll be passionate about our DEI transformation journey and want to bring your own experiences to it as a key partner
We don't expect it, but it would be amazing if you have:
- Worked on talent brand in a distributed global environment. Ideally understanding the nuance of campaigns to attract colleagues who can work from home, an office, or anywhere else all around the world
- Have taken the opportunity to partner closely with colleagues in talent and HR to align the external talent brand narrative with the authentic employee experience. You may even have bridged the two and helped build consistent themes and story-telling that improve both worlds
What you do not need:
- You do not need a specific education qualification or for that matter experience of working in the technology sector before. Your experience in talent brand management and campaigns is what counts
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.