Head of Talent Acquisition and People Ops at StackHawk
StackHawk is an application security testing company built for software developers and automation in CI/CD. We are a fast growing company in the DevSecOps space with several open roles spanning GTM, Product/Engineering and Executive Leadership. We are looking for a Head of Talent Acquisition and People Ops to help us effectively grow the team and scale while maintaining our strong company culture
In this role, you will build out and own full cycle recruiting. Across multiple functions (engineering, sales, marketing, and more) and multiple levels (entry level through executive), you’ll ensure that we are teaming up with high quality talent that fits with our culture. Additionally, you’ll be expanding and amplifying our employer brand and cultivating our employee experience. The right candidate will be passionate about building and nurturing strong teams, and will be excited about being the first People Ops hire for a growing startup.
Our company’s success is defined by hiring a great team and creating the environment for them to succeed, and you’ll be at the forefront of this.What You’ll Do:
- Lead Talent Acquisition. You will build the talent acquisition function here at StackHawk, running full cycle recruitment. This includes sourcing, building candidate pipelines, managing candidate experience, building the interview process, and reporting on the talent acquisition funnel. Working with hiring managers, you’ll ensure that we build a best-in-class team as we grow.
- Grow StackHawk’s Employer Brand. In support of long term employee growth, you’ll build the StackHawk employer brand in relevant communities. Help ensure that we are an attractive employment opportunity for individuals on the market, and make sure that we are effectively getting the word out about working at StackHawk.
- Cultivate our Hawksome Culture. We’ve got a good thing going with our current StackHawk culture, but maintaining and growing this as we get bigger requires intentionality. You’ll lead the charge in ensuring that we have a company where people enjoy their work, feel appreciated, and are set up to make their best contributions.
- Build and Expand PeopleOps Practices. We know that our team is our #1 asset. This role will be the champion of delivering a great employee experience. You will work on PeopleOps processes such as training and development, diversity and inclusion programs, performance management, benefits reviews, compensation bands, and more.
- 5+ years of relevant talent acquisition experience
- 3+ years experience recruiting for SaaS company
- Breadth of functional experience, including engineering and GTM roles
- Proven ability to hire at various levels in an organization, including executive level
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Self-starter who can own a function with little oversight
- Metrics driven recruiting approach
- Competitive Compensation: Earn a competitive salary and get an equity stake in the company that we are building together. Phone reimbursement, paid parking, and commuter benefits included.
- Solid Benefits: Health, dental, and vision insurance 100% paid for employees and dependents. Other benefits include life insurance, AD&D, and 401K.
- Time to Recharge Encouraged: Take what you need vacation plus ten paid holidays! Unplug, recharge, and come back refreshed.
- Fun Team and Perks: We do great work and have fun doing it! Our office comes equipped with hardware of your choice, daily breakfast and snacks, coffee, happy hours, on-site gym, and a fun team to collaborate with.
- Place Where Your Work Matters and You Grow: As a seed stage company, your work shapes the product that we are building. Nothing beats arriving at work every day knowing that your work deeply matters, and there is no better opportunity to grow in your career.
StackHawk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Salary range for this role is $120K to $200K, or commensurate with experience.