Head of Strategic Talent Sourcing (Remote) at Zip Co
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:29 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, February 24, 2022
Before we dive into the role, let’s talk about flexibility. At Zip, we have offices in Sydney and Melbourne but can hire from anywhere in Australia.
Our Zipsters can choose where and when they work by taking full advantage of our hybrid-work environment. So whether you’re fully remote, mostly in the office or a mix of the two, you’ll be empowered to do whatever brings out your best.
We are Zip, a global Buy Now, Pay Later company providing fair and seamless solutions that simplify how millions of people pay. Our journey began in Australia, has taken us to 13 countries (so far) - and we’re just getting started.
We exist to create a world where people can live fearlessly today, knowing they’re in control of tomorrow. Focused on product innovation that puts people at the centre, we put the financial well-being of our customers and merchant partners at the heart of everything that we do.
Our Talent Acquisition team is going from strength to strength. We are proud of the work we do, our teams culture and the impact we are having in supporting Zip scale globally and our part in that. As such we have an exciting opportunity to own our strategy for how we proactively engage, nurture and source talent for our most critical talent segments.
Partnering closely with our Talent Acquisition team, leaders and Zipsters across the business, you will own the design, development and execution of our proactive sourcing strategies and demand planning helping us connect awesome diverse global talent to our fearless purpose.
Working across our global markets, you’ll create demand statements, training and market intelligence to achieve Zip’s talent strategy including pipelines of engaged talent allowing us to achieve our DEI and wider talent strategies, initiatives and priorities.
What you will own
- Build and execute a strategy to identify, engage and convert pipelines of pre-qualified talent across the segments we need to convert internationally in a sustainable, innovative and uniquely Zip way
- Lead our Talent Community and outreach capabilities by role modelling strategic sourcing initiatives, hand offs, reporting & market insights and building ongoing capability across our TA and hiring leader communities
- Play a lead role in building forward demand planning capabilities and partnering closely with Employer Brand on communication strategies
- Iterate & measure against data, channels and tools to take our sourcing and demand planning capabilities to the next level and help us scale
- Build relevant reporting capabilities to measure progress, derive insights and make improvements to hiring decisions
- Play a key role in measuring and listening to our candidate’s feedback and external talent communities to improve the candidate experience throughout the recruitment journey
- Identify opportunities to improve how we share information and collaborate with our global teams and stakeholders
- Optimisation of TA tech stack, aligned vendors, tools, channels and assets
To help us level up, you’ll bring
- Experience leading and mentoring a regional / international team in a high growth environment with a proven track record in scaling / conversion in niche markets - tech space a bonus
- Experience embedding new capabilities across multiple locations including workflows, training and technology
- Team player with proven ability to think and act strategically while being comfortable being very hands on - hustle, hunger and grit is important
- Proven experience building out a catalogue of activities, events, programmes and initiatives to drive immediate but also longer term results
- Ability to work with autonomy while supporting and leading a team
- You are a problem solver, ask great questions and help to build and deliver fantastic solutions
- Ability to operate in a high growth environment with a bias to action, speed & quality
- Our values in your DNA: Customer First, Own It, Stronger Together and Change the Game
- Have a hunger for innovation, an eye on the outside talent marketplace and the drive to act fearlessly in order to do things differently.
- Track record of leveraging data and insights to continually improve programs of work including building dashboards and reports to measure and demonstrate insights and results
- Comfort working as part of a high performing team where we constantly challenge the status quo and how things have been done before.
We’re proud to be a values-led business. They guide us in everything we do - how we work together and create game-changing experiences for our customers and fellow Zipsters.
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a variety of perks and benefits to support you at both work and home. Here’s a taste of what you can expect!
● Flexible working culture
● Share incentive programs
● Generous paid parental leave
● Leading family support policies
● Paid birthday and volunteering leave
● Mental health and wellbeing program
● Virtual yoga and meditation classes
● Fun team with high-growth hustle
● Heaps of social events
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.
More Information on Zip Co
Zip Co operates in the Financial Services industry. Zip Co was founded in 2013. It has 1001 total employees. To see all 16 open jobs at Zip Co, click here.
Read Full Job Description