NimbleRx is a technology company that enables people to live their best lives by improving access to reliable, affordable healthcare. Our mission is to bring pharmacies into the future by building a convenient and easy-to-use service that supports pharmacists and empowers patients. We are a fast-growing, technology-first startup doing over $1 billion in GMV annually, and our team stays rooted in a patient-first mentality; we aim to bring all of our patients convenient access to reasonably-priced medications without ever needing to step foot in a pharmacy.
Nimble is rapidly growing and looking to bring on its first Head of People to lead our human resources and talent acquisition functions. In this role, you will help develop, streamline, improve and launch processes as we scale our organization (with a goal to double in size in the next year). You will report directly to our CEO and lead initiatives, including recruiting, onboarding/offboarding, employee engagement, performance management, compliance and retention.
- Work directly with the leadership team to ensure our employees apply the company vision, values, culture and related goals to align with Nimble’s business strategy
- Build and lead people management and operations, including talent acquisition, onboarding, offboarding, internal mobility, performance management, retention, compliance, employee relations, etc.
- Act as point of contact for HR-related employee inquiries
- Champion Nimble’s culture, creating and fostering an incredible employee experience and helping people do their best work
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to build best-in-class people programs
- Lead our workforce planning strategy with significant focus on attracting, retaining and developing top talent as we grow
- Be a strategic and trusted advisor to the business and participate as a key member of the people leadership team
What you bring:
- 10+ years of professional experience in a People Management or HR Management role, strong leadership skills and experience managing a team required
- Experience building and scaling in a fast-paced startup or high-growth company
- Comfort in working with ambiguity, proactively looking for opportunities to improve the way we do work
- Solid knowledge of HR law, tools and organizational frameworks
- Proven self-starter who holds a high degree of ownership and accountability
- High level of optimism, initiative, creativity and empathy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What's in it for you:
- Rare opportunity to change an industry and lives of millions
- We are reinventing healthcare / pharmacy - your (grand)parents and your (grand)children will understand and appreciate what you do
- Medical / Dental / Vision / 401K package that fits your needs
- Unlimited Vacation Policy - work hard and take time when you need it
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Compassionate and driven colleagues in a fun environment where success is celebrated
At Nimble, we are dedicated to putting patients first and improving pharmacies across America. Join us on this exciting journey!
Diversity, inclusion and belonging at Nimble: Nimble is building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of diverse backgrounds, abilities and perspectives.
More Information on NimbleRx
NimbleRx operates in the Pharmaceutical industry. The company is located in Redwood City, CA and Phoenix, AZ. NimbleRx was founded in 2015. It has 73 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 13 open jobs at NimbleRx, click here.
Read Full Job Description