We’re growing quickly, and we’re looking for exceptional people to join us on this incredible journey.
We are obsessed with building the most trusted roofing platform in the world so our customers can power their growth with intelligence. Roofr is the all-in-one sales toolbox for roofers, including instant customizable aerial roof measurements with a drone, satellite, or blueprints imagery! In addition, our clients have the ability to immediately create visually stunning, robust and automated proposals that help create a great client experience leading to a higher close rate. Our future roadmap is clear and filled with exciting products such as payment processing, consumer financing, workflow automation, and more!
Our Mission is to ensure every family has access to protect their home with an affordable roof. We have amazing culture, great founders, and strong financials (profitable unit economics, strong revenue growth and best-in-class company metrics - including CAC payback of a few months!!). This is a great opportunity to be a part of an extraordinary start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth, equity, and an opportunity to make an impact.
- Build and implement a People strategy that supports Roofr’s growth plan
- Act as a strategic leader in regards to employee engagement, retention, organizational development, talent development & organizational culture
- Identify headcount needs & work closely with Talent Acquisition to launch those job requisitions
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition to ensure smooth onboarding of new employees
- Provide leadership training to management and executive teams
- Lead, coach and develop the People Operations team
- Implement KPIs & analyze people metrics and to drive our decisions
- Champion and build the Roofr culture
- Help maintain an environment where employees feel appreciated, love coming to work, and feel they are always growing!
- Inherit 2 talented People Ops team members and help facilitate their growth and support their areas of expertise
What You'll Bring to the Role:
- 5+ years of experience managing an HR/People team, ideally in a high velocity growth environment
- Experience building out global processes and policies to scale
- Experience leading a People team in a remote environment
- Demonstrated ability to scale global teams, while maintaining team culture and engagement
- Deep understanding of People Operations best practices
- Strong knowledge of People Operations technologies and analytics
- Startup experience is a huge plus
Who You Are:
- You are a servant leader
- You are an active listener
- You are empathetic and have a strong sense of the feelings of another person
- You are a strong communicator
- You have strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- You are a critical thinker who doesn’t settle for the status quo
- You are passionate about people and employee experience
- You sweat the details
What we offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Start your journey with Roofr with 1 week of paid vacation
- 1 Friday off per month (we call those our laundry days!)
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Remote-first culture with home office set-up & internet reimbursement
- Holistic health benefits from day 1;and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision
- Monthly coworking space reimbursement
- Even if we are remote, we still manage to host 2 killer retreats per year and great team building activities!
At Roofr, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. Roofr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building an organization that empowers inclusion and diversity. We encourage candidates and employees to be true to themselves and express all aspects of their identities. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.