Head of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Recharge (Remote)
Recharge is the leader in powering physical subscriptions, making it one of the most important ecommerce engines. Recharge powers over 50M subscriptions worldwide and has processed more than 10B in transactions. More than 15K brands such as Verve Coffee Roasters, Bokksu, Who Gives A Crap, Geologie, Bite Toothpaste Bits and The Sill rely on Recharge daily to grow their businesses and delight their customers.
Recharge’s mission is to enable brands and merchants to form strong, lasting relationships with their customers through recurring purchases. As merchants seek ways to drive more direct sales and distribution through their channels and move away from a reliance on traditional online marketing strategies, Recharge has made it possible to grow businesses with seamless, recurring customer transactions.
Bootstrapped until 2020, Recharge is valued at over 2.1B dollars and is a double unicorn with a total raise of 277M dollars. Join us as we work with our merchants to define the future of ecommerce.
We want Recharge to be a place where everyone feels they belong. The Head of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion plays an integral role in ensuring that this vision becomes a reality. Our DEI efforts have been rooted in a grassroots strategy focused on empowering our team members to create the culture where they will thrive. As a result, we have a foundation of programming that raises awareness, provides education and supports inclusive practices. Community and belonging matter at Recharge, and it is most evident with our newly created Employee Resource Groups.
We are ready to build on this foundation and are looking for a leader to join us. All our People Team leaders are operators — we roll up our sleeves and build with our teams. Our Head of DEI will be no different. You will be designing programs and working cross functionally to embed them in all aspects of the employee experience and employee life cycle.
What you’ll do:
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Build and drive DEI programs in partnership with the People Business Partners, internal business leaders, executive DEI sponsors, Employee Resource Groups, and various other stakeholders.
- Embed DEI best practices in all aspects of the employee experience and employee life cycle.
- Identify and recommend goals and mechanisms for measurement of goals.
- Continuously benchmark DEI best practices to ensure effective, efficient processes.
- Serve as subject matter expert and liaison to Talent Acquisition and hiring managers to develop strategic action to attract and retain a diverse talent. Monitor data trends and develop diversity initiatives.
- Develop and manage relationships with partners that support our DEI programs and events.
- Work closely with Internal Communications to deliver clear, concise, and practical communication to a wide range of audiences on DEI strategy and programs.
- Partner with the People Team and business leaders to build a culture of inclusion, collaboration, and fun, grounded by Recharge’s values.
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of progressive experience in a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion program manager role
- 5+ years’ experience of program management: developing, implementing and assessing equity and inclusion strategies, initiatives and programs
- 2+ People management experience
- Experience with project management
- High level of critical, innovative and strategic thinking
- Ability to clearly articulate a compelling vision and strategy
- Creates a strong culture of accountability where people can do their best
- Establishes trust and inspires others
- Operates with a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Champions the organization and advocates solutions in the overall Company's best interest
Recharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.