GTM Recruiter at Moveworks
As a GTM Recruiter at Moveworks, you will support hiring for our Marketing and Sales teams (as well as other GTM functions). We've started scaling fast in a short space of time, we've seen company growth of over 100% in the the past ten months. You will be responsible for partnering directly with hiring managers to understand their business needs, facilitate full lifecycle recruitment activities and help drive our hiring strategy for the organization.
You will work closely with other recruiting team members and hiring partners to find practical and creative ways to build talented and diverse teams. We're passionate about delivering an impeccable candidate experience from the initial reach-out. The marketing team at Moveworks is the fastest growing function within the company, and within it resides an amazing foundation of leaders.
Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work, both instant and effortless.
Included on the prestigious Forbes AI 50 list and named a leader in The Forrester New Wave, Moveworks uses advanced machine learning to resolve employees’ requests, whether they need IT support, HR help, or policy information. We’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times recognized Moveworks as one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
This is a unique chance to join the team as a key player in our growth strategy. If that sounds like fun, we can’t wait to start this journey together!
What you’ll do:
- The GTM Recruiter is responsible for implementing recruiting strategies to source and screen the best talent for a variety of roles, executing best practices in hiring and recruiting practices and solutions.
- Strategically partner with hiring managers across our GTM teams at every stage of the recruiting life cycle
- Build and drive cross-functional partnerships with compensation, HR, finance, and others to scale hiring across Moveworks
- Proactively source candidates through various channels, building and maintaining a strong network of talented candidates through market research, community building and on-going relationship
- Craft and negotiate compensation packages for candidates who are being considered for senior/executive-level positions
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum of 3+ years of recruiting experience in high-growth environments; SaaS/Tech Industry experience preferred
- Preferably with a focus on Marketing, Sales Operations/Enablement
- You’ve seen recruiting done really well and have thrived as a recruiter in a fast-moving company
- Experience achieving goals in a low structure, fast-paced environment.
- Background in using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas, hard to fill roles, and candidate with diverse skillsets
- Exhibits excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to work cross functionally.