Growth & Partnerships Manager at Wix
Wix’s Education team. We support middle school and high school teachers with everything they need for giving their students the skills to be future web creators. Our free, unique and creative learning experience includes interactive activities, an all-inclusive & ISTE-aligned curriculum, and a class management platform, giving the next generation of creators, designers, and coders a platform to discover new skills and express their creativity with Wix. We’re a team that believes in the limitless creative capacity of the web, and excited about the possibilities that creating with the web can bring to students. This is an opportunity to work with a dynamic team building a thoughtful learning experience from the ground up.
A dynamic, data-driven self-starter with 2-4 years of experience in sales, account management, or consulting in the area of K-12 education. You’re empathetic to the challenges of STEAM educators and excited by the prospect of speaking to educators, tech coaches, and district leads to support them in bringing Wix Education to their classrooms. You have a successful track record in meeting and exceeding growth goals and client-focused KPIs in the education market.
As a Growth and Partnerships Manager, you will:
- Play a part in helping to expand the Wix Education platform and curricula as the choice provider for web creation and development education in the K-12 STEAM education space
- Evangelize educators, tech coaches, school principals and district leaders to empower students to use Wix Education in STEAM learning
- Quickly and confidently help educators through our onboarding process from start to finish
- Own and manage the entire strategic growth process/cycle from top to bottom
- Cultivate and maintain deep relationships with school districts, education departments and educational organizations
- Be a subject matter expert in your domain, constantly review the K-12 STEAM education market to determine changing strategy and needs
- Identify and engage with potential partnerships, setting them up for success with the Wix education platform and curricula
- Be independent and able to work effectively while connecting with remote team members in a productive way
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcomed, and anyone has the right to succeed.