Global University Recruiting Lead at Chainalysis
The Talent Acquisition team is responsible for scaling the most important ingredient to our success - people. We play a lot of roles including sales person, career consultant, confidante, and your most tell-it-like-it-is friend all in the course of a day. Our job is to build and execute a talent acquisition strategy that is inclusive, rigorous, and repeatable around the world.
The Campus Recruiting Specialist is a Chainalysis brand ambassador focused on early-career and second-career professionals and students alike as well as the mastermind behind our systems, workflows, and outcomes related to our internship and graduate recruitment programs. We measure success by the growth of our graduate recruiting pipeline, the satisfaction of our interns and new-grads, and the overall conversion rate from intern to full-time employee.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- Chainalysis has a strong internship and graduate recruitment program with defined workflows, metrics, candidate communication strategies, and feedback loops.
- Chainalysis is a coveted destination for diverse talent across all of our teams in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
- You’ve built relationships with the Career Centers at top tier universities, historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs), diverse student unions, cryptocurrency student groups, and other relevant associations globally and have created a system to organize and track these candidate sources as well as their ROI.
- Our Hiring Managers have a clear rubric and understanding of what a great internship experience entails.
- Our internal teams are participating in panel discussions, webinars, and events that build our brand among new grads.
- With the help of the talent acquisition team, you’ve established an efficient interview process and positive candidate experience by setting expectations, communicating timely updates, and providing actionable feedback to each candidate.
A background like this helps:
- You’ve seen what a great university recruiting function looks like at a high-growth B2B tech company.
- You have managed the internship/new-grad recruiting process autonomously in the past.
- You’ve worked with global teams before and have some familiarity with cultural nuances as they relate to recruiting and retaining talent.
- You understand the metrics that matter to talent acquisition and employee engagement as well as how to collect them (e.g. ROI, conversion rates, click-throughs, impressions, employee satisfaction, etc.)
- You feel empowered by ambiguity and enjoy creating value from see ingly unsolvable problems and unassigned opportunities
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.