Global People Compliance Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Job Title: Global People Compliance Manager
Business Title: Manager - Global People Compliance Manager
Location: Fully remote
Work matters. It's where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We're dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That's why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you're an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The Global People Compliance Manager is a strategic partner to the entire Global People organization. This role manages the GP Compliance team as it supports cross functional partners in their initiatives through a compliance lens. This Manager serves as a thought partner to the entire ServiceNow enterprise and is tasked with compliance assessments, establishing process improvements, and implementing compliance controls across the business.
What You Get To Do
- Continue building and iterating a best-in-class human resources compliance department
- Manage a team designed to support and ensure compliance across our businesses as they drive to 15 Billion
- Manage SOX compliance and evaluate the efficiency of those controls.
- Manage OFCCP and state-level reports, including but not limited to EEO, VETS 4212 reporting, and implementation thereof
- Maintain Employment law postings to ensure compliance with all Federal and State regulations.
- Partner closely with Internal Audit, Legal, Security & Compliance teams for Global audits, assessments and certifications which may include customer audits, subpoenas, ISO certifications, SOC 1 & SOC 2, FedRamp, GDPR matters.
- Interacting with external auditors on matters related to audits of the organization's internal controls.
- Establishing self-audit and compliance monitoring programs.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and build scalable solutions to resolves past inefficiencies
- Mentor and provide leadership to cross-functional partners and team members
Who You Are
- Minimum Experience Required: 6+ years work experience in HR compliance or related areas, preferably within the technology industry
- Prefer candidates with exposure to a high growth and/or rapidly changing technology enterprise
Technical skills required:
- Experience in leading audits/assessments, performing risk assessments and system implementation reviews, as well as controls design reviews and testing in an international organization
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding critical thinking and analytical skills; ability to identify root cause of identified issues
- The ability to present audit issues to management in an easily digestible manner
- Ability to manage a team towards success
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally, build strong relationships and become a trusted partner.
- Advanced understanding of internal controls and the demonstrated ability to evaluate and determine the adequacy of control design and operating effectiveness
- Exceptional skills in using Excel and PowerPoint
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.