Global Learning & Development Lead at Xplor (Remote)
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as a Global Learning & Development Lead to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.Job Description
The person in this role will lead the scoping, vision, strategy, and execution of learning initiatives at enterprise level. The role reports to the SVP Talent & ESG.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead, design, develop and continually evaluate, scale, evolve, and deliver global learning programs that align with business priorities and enable Xplorers (employees) to reach their full potential.
- Leads the analysis of current versus future state gaps, identifies root causes, determines the appropriate solution and how success should be measured.
- Integrate learning and development across the entire employee lifecycle from onboarding, coaching, performance management and talent movement.
- Prioritize needs and deliverables taking into consideration scope, budget and time constraints.
- Drive successful change management.
- Works with key stakeholders and the leadership team to ensure solutions and programs support business drivers and targets.
- Delivers effective training solutions in a mostly virtual environment.
- Collaborate across multiple geographies, cultures, and time zones.
- Keep abreast of current trends in learning and development practices, to keep learning current, fresh and engaging for the modern employee.
- Bring innovative approaches to functional learning activities and recommendations for L&D development across the enterprise.
- Ensure that diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are thoroughly integrated in curriculum and content.
- Develop a community of people leaders that is mutually supportive and committed to ongoing learning.
- Familiarity with traditional, virtual, and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations, blended learning, etc.)
- Strategic thinker who is able to see an entire system and make recommendations accordingly, while also being hands on and getting into the details.
- Demonstrated success at building credibility quickly at all levels of the organization, including people leaders and senior executives.
- Proven track record of delivering results in a matrixed environment
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a global organization, across different cultures and time zones.
- Consultation and coaching skills (written and verbal communication, questioning, observing, listening, analysis, synthesis, diagnosis, advising)
- Resourceful and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to execute seamlessly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lead through complexity and change
- Demonstrated ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision
- Ability to foster good relationships, work independently and in collaboration with the global team
- Recent, direct experience with the latest, most effective programs in curriculum, competency and program design, and virtual training design and delivery
- Recent, direct experience with owning learning management systems
- Evidence of strong interpersonal, relationship building, collaboration and influencing skills.
- Evidence of excellent written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate to a wide variety of audiences.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We promote flexible working wherever we can, so whether you prefer to be fully remote or in an office, the choice can be yours.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.