Global Head of Total Rewards & Benefits at LivePerson
LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Disney, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
LivePerson’s Global Director of Total Rewards will lead our global compensation, equity and benefit programs to attract, motivate and retain talent as well as engage with internal and external partners to drive the development and execution of competitive reward programs. S/He will be responsible for developing strategies, approaches, systems and processes that are both innovative and scalable in our North American, APAC, EMEA and LATAM regions. The Global Director of Total Rewards will be a key member of the People Leadership team, working closely with senior HR leaders and the Executive Leadership Team along with various business stakeholders across the organization to develop and lead competitive reward programs at scale:
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
In this role you will:
- Establish and communicate LP’s Total Rewards philosophy to enable both short term goals and long term business objectives
- Build and lead the strategic design and execution of the company’s global compensation, equity, and benefit programs to drive desired business outcomes and reinforce cultural values.
- Lead annual strategic planning on company-wide rewards program investments.
- Partner with Talent Management in the design and administration of our pay for performance programs including merits, bonus and equity programs
- Partner with the Chief People Officer and the Chief Financial Officer in engagements with the Comp Committee on matters related to competitive pay practices for employees and executives
- Oversee the creation and integration of policies and procedures to ensure global compliance and the achievement of equitable and competitive employee total compensation.
- Oversee the company’s global benefits programs including health, welfare and retirement programs, ensuring compliance and cost competitiveness.
- Identify and implement HR Technology to allow for the smooth and effective administration of merit increases, bonuses, focal grants and other types of monetary rewards.
- Regularly benchmark company programs and monitor external trends in order to proactively adjust company plans and programs to ensure market competitiveness.
- Ensure LP’s comp and benefit practices drive our diversity, equity and inclusion outcomes through thoughtful and innovative approaches to every facet of the Total Rewards cycle.
- Develop and maintain effective communication strategies to drive employee awareness and understanding of compensation and benefit programs.
- Lead, coach, train and develop a team of motivated, bright and highly competent compensation and benefit professionals.
- Report directly to the Chief People Officer and serve as a part of the global People Leadership team
Your qualifications are:
- 15+ years of HR experience as an HRBP, working in Comp, Benefits, HR Operations or HR Technology
- 3+ years experience working in high tech companies as a compensation professional
- Experience working in publicly traded, global companies
- Excellent business acumen, strong planning and analytic skills
- Ability to leverage data to draw insights and make solid decisions and recommendations
- Ability to work and lead cross-functionally in a rapid, high growth business environment
- Ability to develop effective relationships at all levels of the organization and inspire trust and confidence both internally and externally
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion in an environment of ambiguity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong track record building, leading and mentoring a diverse, high performing team
- BA/BS in Management or equivalent experience required; MBA/MS preferred
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.