In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
The Global Sourcing Leader will lead our talent sourcing teams across all regions (Americas and Rest of World) and departments (Tech and Non-Tech) as we establish and scale our talent sourcing engine. As part of the Talent Engagement team, you will lead the strategy behind how we build proactive talent pipelines in alignment with hiring needs across the business. In this new-to-Zoom role, you'll motivate and challenge your teams to engage with talent in creative ways using data to measure success and adjust your strategies.
What you'll do:
Lead a global team of talent sourcers (IC's and managers) to support our recruiting organization while maintaining a inclusive culture through guidance, mentorship and career development
Build strategies to develop diverse pipelines of candidates by collaborating with our talent acquisition team and hiring partners. Turn this into a roadmap for talent sourcing for the year
Create measurements/reporting around output, the impact of talent sourcing methods in a rigorous, data-informed manner to improve recruiting processes and provide ongoing transparency to internal partners
As the foundation of the recruiting function, ensure strategic talent pools at the ready based on Zoom's hiring targets
Evaluate and improve the effectiveness of existing technology stack such as Linkedin Recruiter, HireEZ, PageUp (CRM), existing candidates in WD, and alternative search techniques and identifying potential new tools and strategies
Build relationships with potential talent, peers and leaders in your network
Who you are:
- Expertise in leading and developing teams
- Experience as a Talent Sourcing Leader within a talent acquisition function, as part of a high-growth organization, supporting varied teams and departments
- Process-oriented, always looking for ways to use technology to its fullest extent and focusing on efficiencies / areas of improvement
- Comfortable working in tandem with your teams, leading complex strategy discussions and data-driven decisions
- The ability to identify and galvanize a complex web of relationships and dependencies to implement solutions and seize opportunities
- An advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion, trying your best to create opportunities for candidates with varied backgrounds, experiences, and skills at each step of the hiring process.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience and success working in a cross-functional organization, and with a global mindset
- Excellent verbal and written expression
- Comfortable on video and presenting online
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here .
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .