Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
We are seeking a Global Head of Benefits who will help us shape the future of Atlassian. This leader will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing all benefits programs across the company. As we reimagine teamwork in a distributed, remote-first company, we also have to reimagine our benefits. We are looking for a disruptor, someone who will challenge the way we think about benefits offerings to provide a best-in-class experience for our employees.
In this role, you'll get too
- Build, evolve, guide, and implement our company-wide benefits strategy and programs to support the changing needs of our employees
- Help shape our employee value proposition for our next generation of Atlassians
- Ensure all compensation, benefits/wellness, and mobility programs are market competitive, aligned with business goals, consistently administered, and in compliance with company policies and evolving regulatory requirements
- Lead a growing, distributed team that is responsible for the design and implementation of all benefits programs globally
- Identify gaps, and spearhead improvements of benefits policies, procedures, and processes
- Work with external vendors and internal developers to not only use best-in-class technology but innovate and design our own solutions.
- Drive solid relationships with internal business partners by understanding organizational priorities and drive benefits initiatives to support those priorities.
On the first day, we'll expect you to have
- 10 + years of experience scaling global benefits programs, and a passion for how benefits programs can truly impact culture
- A passion for leadership, and a strong appetite for building, supporting, and developing a diverse and distributed team
- Expertise in multi-year strategic planning and benefit program design
- Experience working globally and understand the nuances of how benefits are perceived around the world. You have experienced high growth and are accustomed to working in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
- Strong eye for business, and experience developing and managing a multi-million dollar budget
- Experience assessing, selecting, and managing outstanding partners and vendors
- An aim to support decisions with data, and the ability to make data digestible to diverse audiences
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.